• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Banc de binary

I am having an issue with a company
Hi Tiara, Yes Banc de Binary is a corrupt company. I do not know why they are allowed to keep operating in Cyprus. Their agenda is to steel ones money. Do not give them another penny. There is nothing wrong with your computer, they are the crooks. Try filing a case with Traders Court. That is what I am doing. good luck,
keysha

Hi Tiara: First of all do not give them another penny. Whatever they say are lies. When you log in there 2 boxes. click on the one that says Traders Court. If you do not see the 2 boxes put Traders Court in the search box on the top left of your screen. Then follow the instructions in Traders court. Good luck

Hi Tiara: First of all do not give them another penny. Whatever they say are lies. When you log in there 2 boxes. click on the one that says Traders Court. If you do not see the 2 boxes put Traders Court in the search box on the top left of your screen. Then follow the instructions in Traders court. Good luck
Hi Keysha, Tiara, did you get a full refund from these crooks? Please file a complaint at the Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) (http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx) which is a partnership between the FBI, the National White Collar Crime Center and the Bureau of Justice Assistance, so they can investigate this matter as well. One of the sections to be completed was whether there were other victims for this scam as well and I gave them this forum's website, so they will be able to see how many people have been scammed by these unethical and immoral people. I would strongly urge everyone, especially those who still have an outstanding claim against Banc de Binary, and even those who have had their accounts settled, to go to the IC3 website and file a complain, because the more people who file, the more notice they will take of this scam being perpetrated on us at an institutional level! Please go there and lodge a report as well so that we have strength in numbers when reporting about being defrauded of our life savings ...

IC3 can be very effective, but they usually only get involved if the US is somehow involved. For US Citizens or residents, this is good. For people anywhere complaining about a US company, it's good. If all involved are offshore, then you have to hope they pay attention.

On the other hand, the CFTC has some issues with Banc de Binary and might appreciate more information, no matter where it comes from:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...o-its-complaint-against-banc-de-binary.34148/

IC3 can be very effective, but they usually only get involved if the US is somehow involved. For US Citizens or residents, this is good. For people anywhere complaining about a US company, it's good. If all involved are offshore, then you have to hope they pay attention.

On the other hand, the CFTC has some issues with Banc de Binary and might appreciate more information, no matter where it comes from:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...o-its-complaint-against-banc-de-binary.34148/
We can raise the fact that we are complaining against a US citizen, can't we? Unless Oren Shabat Laurent has since given up his US citizenship since 2014? See Wikipedia ...

I wish FPA would have a webpage that lists the brokers in order of complaints and cases I am sure BDB would be #1 on that list. If you had a webpage that showed the different scam binary options brokers it would help the community. It is hard to search outside of the individual complaints you see in the scam folder.

Some might say worst would be the one with the most clients complaining in the reviews. If we go by complaint count in the forums, Banc(rupt) de Binary would be very highly ranked.

Hi,
I have been scammed by banc de binary too on sep 2015. I deposited 250 euro on 14 sep 2015 and 1000 euro on 21 sep 2015 with credit card. They made me to do that because the account manager Tony Harris promised me to make profits with no risk to lose my money. Then when i do exactly what he said to me to do….he loses all my money on the first day he started to trade for me…….he gave me instruction what and how I should trade……then when he was done stealing my money…..he said " it´s something wrong with your computer…….sometimes you win sometimes you lose." I have also complained about how they have treated and fooled me into this crazy game to a person named Tracy Ludlam at Banc de binary…..but they all live in denial and lies.
What should I do to get my money back from these hypocrites at Banc de binary?
Dear Tiara,

We were surprised to hear about your experience and we apologize for any inconvenience you may have encountered.

We would like to provide you with an amicable solution to your complaint and therefore urge you provide us with your account number and a senior member of our department will be happy to contact you and work things out.
Sincerely,

Banc De Binary

Back