• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Banc de binary

I am having an issue with a company
Hi n0ob1e5hit,

Please start a new thread for your case.
you can try with your credit card provider to request a retrieval / chargeback under the "540 day" rule which is covered under section 75 of the consumer credit Act 1974 , more details available here:
http://www.choose.net/money/guide/features/chargeback-visa-mastercard.html
You should insist on your credit card provider by demonstrating that BDB "didn't supply you with the services that they advertised at the time of purchase", they traded in a careless , irrational and unprofessional way, after initially promising you proper training and a safe trading strategy, they recklessly traded your money away!

Hi Gladiator, I already started a new thread in scam alerts (scumbag banc de binary). I can try to file a chargeback (mastercard) with my local bank but I cant demonstrate with any evidence that they guided me to trade recklessly because I foolishly terminated (with pure regret) my trading account prior to discovering this forum, which means no screenshots of traded history, the web chatbox conversations or even the withdrawal request I made & cancelled (told by account manager to). The only evidences I have right now are the trading bonus agreement signed & filed in pdf, the declaration of deposits & some acknowledgement emails. Other stuff included me asking for a situation update which was left unreplied.. Please adviseeeeeeee, slightest hope to get my $$ back but I dont want to give up right now.. I already reported to actionfraud though.. TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME what I can do some more???

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Gladiator, I already started a new thread in scam alerts (scumbag banc de binary). I can try to file a chargeback (mastercard) with my local bank but I cant demonstrate with any evidence that they guided me to trade recklessly because I foolishly terminated (with pure regret) my trading account prior to discovering this forum, which means no screenshots of traded history, the web chatbox conversations or even the withdrawal request I made & cancelled (told by account manager to). The only evidences I have right now are the trading bonus agreement signed & filed in pdf, the declaration of deposits & some acknowledgement emails. Other stuff included me asking for a situation update which was left unreplied.. Please adviseeeeeeee, slightest hope to get my $$ back but I dont want to give up right now.. I already reported to actionfraud though.. TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME what I can do some more???
It's quite unfortunate that you have terminated your account before taking any records to proof misrepresentation by the merchant and claim under Section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974.
try to ask for a "letter of deadlock" from your credit card provider so that you can refer your dispute to the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS), although it's unlikely that they would upheld your complaint since you don't have sufficient evidences, but you can still try.

Hi,
I have been scammed by banc de binary too on sep 2015. I deposited 250 euro on 14 sep 2015 and 1000 euro on 21 sep 2015 with credit card. They made me to do that because the account manager Tony Harris promised me to make profits with no risk to lose my money. Then when i do exactly what he said to me to do….he loses all my money on the first day he started to trade for me…….he gave me instruction what and how I should trade……then when he was done stealing my money…..he said " it´s something wrong with your computer…….sometimes you win sometimes you lose." I have also complained about how they have treated and fooled me into this crazy game to a person named Tracy Ludlam at Banc de binary…..but they all live in denial and lies.
What should I do to get my money back from these hypocrites at Banc de binary?
Hi Tiara! I would like to personally bring your issue to the attention of our customer service team. For this, I kindly ask you to message me with your account number and the email you used to sign up for the account. I apologize if you have experienced any inconveniences with our services and I assure you that we are working hard to resolve your issue.

Hi Tiara! I would like to personally bring your issue to the attention of our customer service team. For this, I kindly ask you to message me with your account number and the email you used to sign up for the account. I apologize if you have experienced any inconveniences with our services and I assure you that we are working hard to resolve your issue.
Dear Rep, There are lots of pending threads where we want answer from your end, When you will start adding reply there?

Do not waste time, please go ahead and contact the bank and ask for reversal of payment and explain them how you got cheated, I'm sure they will help you.

If you fall for it and deposit so he can "help" you under his new name, all your money will be lost and then another "new" guy will offer to help you recover your funds, just as soon as you deposit more.

What Pharaoh said plus- many binary companies are using this tactic where they claim they are a regulatory body or a lawyer that wants to help you but... you need to deposit.

Here's one example: http://www.leaprate.com/2016/11/cys...sonators-trying-to-scam-money-from-investors/

Back