Banc de Binary

haha bow comes on here calling people losers. I was lucky enough to win from bdb so I am not bitter at all. but I do know that they try to scam people and that website is just a scummy scamming site as well

I've checked a couple of the "detailed investigations" posted at Binary Options Watchdog. They can't even spot an obvious HYIP as a scam. Pathetic!

Can I ask that everyone who has been scammed go to this thread at https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/banc-de-binary-account-and-financial-details.45838/ - please post all details you have of Banc de Binary bank accounts that they have asked you to wire transfer funds into - that's the only way they will be able to get scot free with your funds as your bank will not be able to assist you to retrieve your funds, unless you take these scammers to court.

Please also post all details of companies your credit card transfers were routed / funneled through (SMS conformations or however your bank informed you), and which end Banc de Binary company / entity received your funds - you can find that from your credit card transaction statements.

Please let's all post all financial details Banc de Binary uses to steal and scam our money from us. In your reports to all the various authorities, please also update your reports and point them to this forum that you reported being scammed at, together with all other victims, and point them in particular to the Banc de Binary account and financial information.

please contact us urgently as we unite to bring and end to the fraudulent and nefarious activities of banc de binary. Join our class A action to end this madness.

Back