Banc de Binary

Angel Luis

Private
Hi.
My name is Ángel Luis and I'm from Spain.
Don't invest in BdB because you can lose a lot of money with them. I signed up 3 months ago with a small amount and I received a call from George Morrison, an Account Manager of Banc de Binary and his chief Mr. Marco Verdi. They promised me to earn a lot of money if I invested in BdB because they have enough knowledge to place winner trades and they convinced me to deposit €10K. After 3 days of trading my account balance was €1,290. Amazing!
Mr. Morrison and Mr. Verdi insisted by Skype and by phone that if I deposit another 5K they will send me VIP signals (Very High Quality) with a percentage of winner trades 81-93 % and access to Marco Verdi's portfolio whre the big investors are (over 250 k), and then I would be able to withdraw at least 6K in one week and recover a little bit later the total amount deposited.
Well, I trusted again in these persons and I deposited other 5K. Instead of sending me VIP signals, the percentages of winner trades were of 18 %. Therefore, in just a couple of day my account show a minimum balance and I sent a email to Mr. Morrison asking him what happened and what kind of scam is his site.
I sent also a complaint to Ms. Tracey Ludlam, Manager of Customer Support of Banc de Binary explaining this scam and her responses has been always justifying the actions of Mr. Morrison and Mar. Verdi. Logical, because she is another employee of BdB.
I've been able to withdraw 2,3K, so, my losses are of 13K.
Please, stay away of BdB because they are scammers and they have no respect for the people that invest with them.

From now on, I will take the appropriate actions to try to recover my stolen money. I have a lot of screenshots of the chats with Mr. Morrison and I have read posts in this site of scammed people by BdB
I want to send a complaint to CySEC and other Agencies.
I will be happy to receive any suggestion about to proceed in this theft.
Thanks
Regards

Hi.
My name is Ángel Luis and I'm from Spain.
Don't invest in BdB because you can lose a lot of money with them. I signed up 3 months ago with a small amount and I received a call from George Morrison, an Account Manager of Banc de Binary and his chief Mr. Marco Verdi. They promised me to earn a lot of money if I invested in BdB because they have enough knowledge to place winner trades and they convinced me to deposit €10K. After 3 days of trading my account balance was €1,290. Amazing!
Mr. Morrison and Mr. Verdi insisted by Skype and by phone that if I deposit another 5K they will send me VIP signals (Very High Quality) with a percentage of winner trades 81-93 % and access to Marco Verdi's portfolio whre the big investors are (over 250 k), and then I would be able to withdraw at least 6K in one week and recover a little bit later the total amount deposited.
Well, I trusted again in these persons and I deposited other 5K. Instead of sending me VIP signals, the percentages of winner trades were of 18 %. Therefore, in just a couple of day my account show a minimum balance and I sent a email to Mr. Morrison asking him what happened and what kind of scam is his site.
I sent also a complaint to Ms. Tracey Ludlam, Manager of Customer Support of Banc de Binary explaining this scam and her responses has been always justifying the actions of Mr. Morrison and Mar. Verdi. Logical, because she is another employee of BdB.
I've been able to withdraw 2,3K, so, my losses are of 13K.
Please, stay away of BdB because they are scammers and they have no respect for the people that invest with them.

From now on, I will take the appropriate actions to try to recover my stolen money. I have a lot of screenshots of the chats with Mr. Morrison and I have read posts in this site of scammed people by BdB
I want to send a complaint to CySEC and other Agencies.
I will be happy to receive any suggestion about to proceed in this theft.
Thanks
Regards

Contact your bank/credit card company and try for a chargeback. Banc de Binary are thieving scumbags.

Thanks Sofaking, but the first deposit was on February and the second on March. It's possible now to try a chargeback?

Hi Angel

No problem if its in February, u have enough time to claim it back. Just start now and if u need help ask.

The deposit was made via wire transfer from my Bank to the Bank of Banc de Binary. You have 24 hours to chargeback since you order the transfer and the other part (BdB) has to agree to it. So, I think that now it's too late

Hi Angel

No problem if its in February, u have enough time to claim it back. Just start now and if u need help ask.
Not sure if it's too late or not. But explain to your back that BdB are a scam broker that have cheated thousands of people. Good luck.

Are you kidding me! What on earth can stop this broker!? It's ridiculous...

Well obviously there is something going on since Thomsonreuters is investigating and will launch a report shortly.
Sooner or later these thieves will be all put in jail!

I have contacted with Rebecca yet and I'm waiting for her response. Thanks everybody for your replies. I have posted my problem in several sites as BinaryOptionsWatchdog, Best Binary Signals, Binary Options Governor, B.O.Sheriff, Judge B.O. etc... and nobody sent me a reply. I think that these sites are sponsored by brokers, binary robots and more...Forex Peace Army is the only website that has helped me. Thanks again

Back