Banc de Binary

I have contacted with Rebecca yet and I'm waiting for her response. Thanks everybody for your replies. I have posted my problem in several sites as BinaryOptionsWatchdog, Best Binary Signals, Binary Options Governor, B.O.Sheriff, Judge B.O. etc... and nobody sent me a reply. I think that these sites are sponsored by brokers, binary robots and more...Forex Peace Army is the only website that has helped me. Thanks again
Some of those sites you've mentioned are scammer affiliates (Watchdog, Governor, Sheriff and maybe the other too). Watchdog belongs to Michael Freeman, the worst scammer in the binary options business.

First and foremost, don't deposit another cent with BDB no matter what they promise you.

Second, you may find yourself getting cold calls by people claiming they can help you get your money back. How did they know you lost money? Simple - scammers sometimes sell "suckers lists" to each other or else have another company which claims to not be related to the original scam. Either way, it's just a way to scam you a second time. Here's a simple rule - Legitimate investments have no need to do cold calls.

Third, avoid all binary options brokers like the plague.

Some of those sites you've mentioned are scammer affiliates (Watchdog, Governor, Sheriff and maybe the other too). Watchdog belongs to Michael Freeman, the worst scammer in the binary options business.
I suspected for some time. They always have good comments of the same websites. Thanks

First and foremost, don't deposit another cent with BDB no matter what they promise you.

Second, you may find yourself getting cold calls by people claiming they can help you get your money back. How did they know you lost money? Simple - scammers sometimes sell "suckers lists" to each other or else have another company which claims to not be related to the original scam. Either way, it's just a way to scam you a second time. Here's a simple rule - Legitimate investments have no need to do cold calls.

Third, avoid all binary options brokers like the plague.
Thanks Pharaoh

The deposit was made via wire transfer from my Bank to the Bank of Banc de Binary. You have 24 hours to chargeback since you order the transfer and the other part (BdB) has to agree to it. So, I think that now it's too late

Which Bank and what kind of account received your wire transfer, in event your Broker had provided you a payment reference code, your funds went to a payment service provider account and might disappear off shore……

However it should still allow to raise a chargeback dispute.

Unfortunately, Banks don’t always behave fair to their clients, so best is to publish these receiving account numbers as Bank’s names, sometimes various Brokers share same accounts….strange !

Which Bank and what kind of account received your wire transfer, in event your Broker had provided you a payment reference code, your funds went to a payment service provider account and might disappear off shore……

However it should still allow to raise a chargeback dispute.

Unfortunately, Banks don’t always behave fair to their clients, so best is to publish these receiving account numbers as Bank’s names, sometimes various Brokers share same accounts….strange !
Hi Oscarra.
The Bank I sent the money is Wirecard Bank AG in Aschheim, Germany. It has offices in Bonn, Frankfurt and other places in Germany.
I will wait the response of Rebecca about this.
Thanks

Yes, a German authorized Payment Service Provider……classic BS…..wonder how many crooks
are using this fund collection method……..

Your bank should certainly be able to raise a dispute

Hi, Angel,
sorry, but I have a question which must sound very odd to you. I might explain this later. For the moment Os. and the other participants here whom I have been in contact with can certainly affirm that I am in no way related to any broker whatsoever and this is probably the only issue right now. My questons is: More likely than not a Spanish phone number ending in 168 probably does not mean anything to you?
best hb1

Hi, Angel,
sorry, but I have a question which must sound very odd to you. I might explain this later. For the moment Os. and the other participants here whom I have been in contact with can certainly affirm that I am in no way related to any broker whatsoever and this is probably the only issue right now. My questons is: More likely than not a Spanish phone number ending in 168 probably does not mean anything to you?
best hb1
Hi Honeybee. I don't understand what you mean. I have some phone numbers blocked in my phone because are numbers from London of brokers that are calling me trying to scam to me, None ends in 168

Back