Bancdebinary...another one

PeterV1

Private
I wish I have done a proper search and saw your website, before signing with them. Lost 4k from my credit card. The guys did the same with me as everybody with promises like I will make 2k the first week then another next ect....first week trade I lost my initial deposit of 1k, so he urged me to put more into it, quickly so I could get the best signals, then he will add bonuses on top of that and I will be in the best position with a minimum loss guarantee. He promise that I could put the money back in 5 days, it was just to show that I tried to get highter with the account. So I sign quickly all the forms then realise too late that of course before I could make any money I will have to trade 200K volume. No chance, and most of the signals were wrong, like he didnt want me to win...
I wish all of us file a complaint together.....

Hi Master Yoda
thanks for your reply and suggestion, I am not sure they will bother to come here, they only focus on making money on our back.
I did have a search on the internet before signing with them, and there was no problem, unless you search on every pages, your pages was not on the first one unfortunately, but other review gave them a good rates and reliable brokers because they are registered with officials. Thats why I look like to see all of us from this forum file a group complaint against them, for sure the FCA would look into it?? or maybe start an online petition...
regards

Whether they are willing to come here or not, go ahead and invite them.

I'm pretty sure the FCA "registration" is just a passport from Cysec registration. You can complain to Cysec, the Cyprus Ombudsman, and also file an FPA Traders Court case.

Of course, if you are in the UK, you can also file a complaint with Action Fraud.

Back