BancDeBinary is a scam -- blood suckers

naveen1020

Corporal
I was cheated with BancDeBinary. I have opened account last december (2014) with the assurance of making good profits and they will guide with signals. Initially deposited 5k and lost. He asked to deposit another 5k and lost that too.
I repeatedly asked to provide risk free trades as agreed or to provide few signals, atleast weekly or daily.

But no one responded for 2 months. They will just keep dragging and will inform us that they will take us to recovery department.

Initially lost 20k. I asked account manager to help me recover, but he asked me to deposit more so that I will get access to VIP department and I can recover quickly. Initially said will get 125% bonus if deposits more than 50k. After deposited ~67k, he didn't gave bonus and asked me to deposit 10k more to get all bonus.

As I became desperate to recover my losses, I deposited. So my total deposits were ~77k. Then added bonus. Then I asked to provide signals. For first 2 days, gave one signal per day. This is against initial assurance given that they will provide daily few signals and I can recover all my losses.

Then he asked me to deposit another 10k to get daily 5 signals. I didn't deposited. He keep asking me for 2 days and I didn't deposited any more.

He made out that I hit the limit. My account Manager came to know that I enquired about withdrawal process.

As part of conspiracy, gave good signals coupled with bad signals and took my balance from 125k to 10k in an 1hr and then to 3k with all wrong signals.

He gave ~15 signals, all short intervals (10mins or 15mins) with ~10 to 14k each. 90% losses in one trade. When I resisted to open, he called and asked me to open and asked to trust him as they are experts. Lost all the money. When asked, no one responds. Again asking us to deposit more.

I have all the skype conversation with everyone from start and proof giving signals at each interval.

This is a very big white collar scam that won't allow you to withdraw your money at any cost. If you keep depositing, you keep loosing.

Skype id's: Eric Baker, David Hope, Danny Goldman, Chris Cooper.

Danny Goldman is head for all these and behind the master plan. He keep stressing me to deposit 10k, when I already deposited 77k. Chris emptied my account.

Lost all my money and they will en cash if you are more desperate to get your losses. I pleaded multiple times to just help me to recover losses and I don't want any profits, but they just emptied my account.

Very sad to read this story.
Binary options is a scam, as an affiliate I have sent a bit traffic to various brokers until I learned what they're doing, the market didn't steal your money, Banco De Binary did.
If you have cash left, you should sue them.

Thanks for all your concerns. I deposited using my Credit cards. I have full skype conversation history with all the members.

Also few mail id's.. Is there any effective way to sue or file a case. I am from Singapore.

Danny Goldman <dannyg@bbinary.com>
Jack Stanfield <jackst@bbinary.com>
Harvey Ross <harveyr@bbinary.com>

And there latest response when I asked to be fair if not, I will post reviews.

On Fri, Apr 17, 2015 at 1:10 PM, Danny Goldman <dannyg@bbinary.com> wrote:

Stop trying to point figures, we are a multimillion dollar corporation, your bad review threats don’t scare me.

I read the txt files you uploaded to your Traders Court case. The way they pressured you to deposit more money was sickening.

My advice:
1. Invite them to come to this thread and explain.
2. Go to your credit card's issuing bank and present all the evidence to their fraud department. Ask if a chargeback is possible under the circumstances. Also, present everything to the Singapore police. Ask both if there's anywhere else in Singapore to report online financial fraud.
3. File a complaint with Cysec.
4. File a complaint with econsumer.gov - Your site for cross-border complaints.

Thank you @Pharaoh for suggestion. I have invited "Danny Goldman <dannyg@bbinary.com> " to reply to this thread, but he rejected and asked me to go ahead.

Let me proceed further.

I was cheated with BancDeBinary. I have opened account last december (2014) with the assurance of making good profits and they will guide with signals. Initially deposited 5k and lost. He asked to deposit another 5k and lost that too.
I repeatedly asked to provide risk free trades as agreed or to provide few signals, atleast weekly or daily.

But no one responded for 2 months. They will just keep dragging and will inform us that they will take us to recovery department.

Initially lost 20k. I asked account manager to help me recover, but he asked me to deposit more so that I will get access to VIP department and I can recover quickly. Initially said will get 125% bonus if deposits more than 50k. After deposited ~67k, he didn't gave bonus and asked me to deposit 10k more to get all bonus.

As I became desperate to recover my losses, I deposited. So my total deposits were ~77k. Then added bonus. Then I asked to provide signals. For first 2 days, gave one signal per day. This is against initial assurance given that they will provide daily few signals and I can recover all my losses.

Then he asked me to deposit another 10k to get daily 5 signals. I didn't deposited. He keep asking me for 2 days and I didn't deposited any more.

He made out that I hit the limit. My account Manager came to know that I enquired about withdrawal process.

As part of conspiracy, gave good signals coupled with bad signals and took my balance from 125k to 10k in an 1hr and then to 3k with all wrong signals.

He gave ~15 signals, all short intervals (10mins or 15mins) with ~10 to 14k each. 90% losses in one trade. When I resisted to open, he called and asked me to open and asked to trust him as they are experts. Lost all the money. When asked, no one responds. Again asking us to deposit more.

I have all the skype conversation with everyone from start and proof giving signals at each interval.

This is a very big white collar scam that won't allow you to withdraw your money at any cost. If you keep depositing, you keep loosing.

Skype id's: Eric Baker, David Hope, Danny Goldman, Chris Cooper.

Danny Goldman is head for all these and behind the master plan. He keep stressing me to deposit 10k, when I already deposited 77k. Chris emptied my account.

Lost all my money and they will en cash if you are more desperate to get your losses. I pleaded multiple times to just help me to recover losses and I don't want any profits, but they just emptied my account.

OMG,you lost USD $115,000 IN ONE HOUR?!?
This just isn't physically possible!
What size lots were you trading FFS?Are these people regulated as if they are (unlikely I know!) you need to get onto the regulators a.s.a.p.Unfortunately it sounds like a 100% Boiler Room scam,as Master Yoda mentioned with the requisite false names also!

Hi naveen1020,

I was scammed exactly the same way you did and they took nearly the same amount of money as you. First account manager was Larry Morgan and the second one for the "Recovery Plan" was David Hope. I was wondering if you were able to action something against Banc de Binary and if so, what did you do? I filed a complaint to Cysec already but haven't heard anything back from them.
Were you able to get some of your money back?
I'm willing to sue these bastards. Maybe together we can do something about it.
Would you like to chat on skype?

Back