BancDeBinary is a scam -- blood suckers

Hi naveen1020,

I was scammed exactly the same way you did and they took nearly the same amount of money as you. First account manager was Larry Morgan and the second one for the "Recovery Plan" was David Hope. I was wondering if you were able to action something against Banc de Binary and if so, what did you do? I filed a complaint to Cysec already but haven't heard anything back from them.
Were you able to get some of your money back?
I'm willing to sue these bastards. Maybe together we can do something about it.
Would you like to chat on skype?

Yes, these firms should be closed. They just keep on suck money with all sorts of stories (recovery department, when in reality there is no such).

In the mean while, open a case against BancDeBinary. I have raised a complaint as well with Cysec. Have to wait and see.

FPA seniors, is there anything you could help. Any senior lawyer, who could take up these cases. They should be heavily fined (more than what they cheated), so that they won't do it to others.

thanks
Naveen

I wonder how people still invest their money with these thieves! They have stolen a lot of traders money and really wonder how they are still in business till today. I am looking forward to voting on your case, and hopefully your bank can assist issue in issuing a refund to your credit card from these low life thieves.

Three steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send email to every possible address).

2nd - Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat.

BDB Services LTD Victoria Corporate Suite 108,
Premier Building,
Mahe, Seychelles.

info@bbinary.com

CUSTOMER RELATIONS

Tracey Ludlam
Manager of Customer Relations
+44-2070992116
tracey.l@bbinary.com

Phone Book

Argentina+54 115 235 4363
Australia (Toll Free)+1 800 117 038
Australia+61 280 363 177
Austria+43 1229 7542
Bahrain+973 1619 9281
Belgium+32 2 808 5141
Brazil+55 21 39 58 0575
Bulgaria+359 2491 7455
Canada (Toll Free)+1 800 656 6163
Canada+1 647 694 5041
Canada+1 416 800 1055
Cyprus (Toll Free)+80 09 4543
Cyprus+357 2223 2365
Cyprus+357 2223 2366
Denmark+45 7877 2942
Finland+35 89 4245 0640
France (Toll Free)+0 800 915 329
France+39 069 480 4307
Germany (Toll Free)+0 800 182 5829
Germany+49 30 2240 9367
Germany+49 30 56 8370 0578
Greece+30 21 1198 1815
Hong Kong+852 5808 4760
Ireland (Toll Free)+1 800 904 115
Italy (Toll Free)+800 788 612
Italy+39 069 480 4307
Japan (Toll Free)+0 800 111 9335
Japan+81 36 388 0349
Jordan (Toll Free)+0 800 229 82
Luxembourg+352 2088 0598
Macau+853 6262 5207
Mexico+52 55 1168 9711
Netherlands+31 20 808 0202
New Zealand+64 980 10071
Norway+47 2193 5372
Oman (Toll Free)+800 77665
Panama+507 8322 494
Russia+7 495 789 6841
Singapore+65 3158 5076
South Africa (Toll Free)+0 800 983 618
South Africa+27 10 500 3685
South Korea+070 7686 0074
Spain (Toll Free)+900 838 329
Spain+34 91 123 8659
Sweden+46 844 680 531
Switzerland (Toll Free)+0 800 802 541
Switzerland+41 435 082 466
United Arab Emirates+971 4 454 9740
United Kingdom (Toll Free)+0 800 404 6962
United Kingdom (Toll Free)+0 800 680 0628
United Kingdom(Toll Free)+0 800 051 5780
United Kingdom+44 207 099 2097
United Kingdom+44 207 099 2103
United Kingdom+44 207 043 3477
United Kingdom+44 203 318 8708
United Kingdom+44 203 514 0656
United Kingdom+44 207 099 2116

3rd- Go to their Social media pages and share your STORY and Link of this Thread as a comment on latest post.

Social pages are

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Banc-De-Binary/312826402128569

https://twitter.com/BancDeBinary_EN

https://www.youtube.com/BancDeBinary

https://vimeo.com/bancdebinary

https://www.linkedin.com/company/banc-de-binary

https://plus.google.com/105560143297252336127

Also share your review at FPA Review page here BBinary.com (Banc De Binary) Review - Forex Peace Army

PS: We want your votes at open cases, check this section FPA Open Cases and votes for Guilty or Not Guilty.

hey mod how about just opening up a case against banc de binary based on the sheer numbers of people that have reviewed banc de binary and are more or less unanimous in calling banc de binary a SCAM??

A mass case against a company makes it very hard to see who is reporting successful resolutions and who isn't. Based on the number of people who complaint for several posts and then disappear, I wonder if BDB isn't making some kind of legal threats to try to silence their own clients.

If this new case goes through, the long overdue Scam Finding will be issued.

As for a lawyer, you could try forex@giambronelaw.com

personally i cannot wait to sink this abysmal excuse for a scam company.i was lucky to get my money back from them.therefore i didnt really have a legitimate case against them personally.but i certainly put out warnings at the time.please someone anyone bring a legitimate case against this load of bollocks so FPA can correctly label them SCAM COMPANY.

A mass case against a company makes it very hard to see who is reporting successful resolutions and who isn't. Based on the number of people who complaint for several posts and then disappear, I wonder if BDB isn't making some kind of legal threats to try to silence their own clients.

If this new case goes through, the long overdue Scam Finding will be issued.

As for a lawyer, you could try forex@giambronelaw.com

thanks Pharaoh for the lawyer contact. I have contacted them.

I was cheated with BancDeBinary. I have opened account last december (2014) with the assurance of making good profits and they will guide with signals. Initially deposited 5k and lost. He asked to deposit another 5k and lost that too.
I repeatedly asked to provide risk free trades as agreed or to provide few signals, atleast weekly or daily.

But no one responded for 2 months. They will just keep dragging and will inform us that they will take us to recovery department.

Initially lost 20k. I asked account manager to help me recover, but he asked me to deposit more so that I will get access to VIP department and I can recover quickly. Initially said will get 125% bonus if deposits more than 50k. After deposited ~67k, he didn't gave bonus and asked me to deposit 10k more to get all bonus.

As I became desperate to recover my losses, I deposited. So my total deposits were ~77k. Then added bonus. Then I asked to provide signals. For first 2 days, gave one signal per day. This is against initial assurance given that they will provide daily few signals and I can recover all my losses.

Then he asked me to deposit another 10k to get daily 5 signals. I didn't deposited. He keep asking me for 2 days and I didn't deposited any more.

He made out that I hit the limit. My account Manager came to know that I enquired about withdrawal process.

As part of conspiracy, gave good signals coupled with bad signals and took my balance from 125k to 10k in an 1hr and then to 3k with all wrong signals.

He gave ~15 signals, all short intervals (10mins or 15mins) with ~10 to 14k each. 90% losses in one trade. When I resisted to open, he called and asked me to open and asked to trust him as they are experts. Lost all the money. When asked, no one responds. Again asking us to deposit more.

I have all the skype conversation with everyone from start and proof giving signals at each interval.

This is a very big white collar scam that won't allow you to withdraw your money at any cost. If you keep depositing, you keep loosing.

Skype id's: Eric Baker, David Hope, Danny Goldman, Chris Cooper.

Danny Goldman is head for all these and behind the master plan. He keep stressing me to deposit 10k, when I already deposited 77k. Chris emptied my account.

Lost all my money and they will en cash if you are more desperate to get your losses. I pleaded multiple times to just help me to recover losses and I don't want any profits, but they just emptied my account.

I have been scammed by Banc De Binary and and proposing that we all get together to mount a case towards these bastards. I pulled out before I lost all my money and am waiting for my money to be returned to me so I was lucky, but yet I am still waiting. These bastards need to be shut down and that is what I intend to do but I can't do this alone. We cannot let other people go through this.

I look forward to the replies :)

I was cheated with BancDeBinary. I have opened account last december (2014) with the assurance of making good profits and they will guide with signals. Initially deposited 5k and lost. He asked to deposit another 5k and lost that too.
I repeatedly asked to provide risk free trades as agreed or to provide few signals, atleast weekly or daily.

But no one responded for 2 months. They will just keep dragging and will inform us that they will take us to recovery department.

Initially lost 20k. I asked account manager to help me recover, but he asked me to deposit more so that I will get access to VIP department and I can recover quickly. Initially said will get 125% bonus if deposits more than 50k. After deposited ~67k, he didn't gave bonus and asked me to deposit 10k more to get all bonus.

As I became desperate to recover my losses, I deposited. So my total deposits were ~77k. Then added bonus. Then I asked to provide signals. For first 2 days, gave one signal per day. This is against initial assurance given that they will provide daily few signals and I can recover all my losses.

Then he asked me to deposit another 10k to get daily 5 signals. I didn't deposited. He keep asking me for 2 days and I didn't deposited any more.

He made out that I hit the limit. My account Manager came to know that I enquired about withdrawal process.

As part of conspiracy, gave good signals coupled with bad signals and took my balance from 125k to 10k in an 1hr and then to 3k with all wrong signals.

He gave ~15 signals, all short intervals (10mins or 15mins) with ~10 to 14k each. 90% losses in one trade. When I resisted to open, he called and asked me to open and asked to trust him as they are experts. Lost all the money. When asked, no one responds. Again asking us to deposit more.

I have all the skype conversation with everyone from start and proof giving signals at each interval.

This is a very big white collar scam that won't allow you to withdraw your money at any cost. If you keep depositing, you keep loosing.

Skype id's: Eric Baker, David Hope, Danny Goldman, Chris Cooper.

Danny Goldman is head for all these and behind the master plan. He keep stressing me to deposit 10k, when I already deposited 77k. Chris emptied my account.

Lost all my money and they will en cash if you are more desperate to get your losses. I pleaded multiple times to just help me to recover losses and I don't want any profits, but they just emptied my account.

Hi Naveen1020,

I was suckered in by a scum bag by the name of Daniel Lloyd and until i take my last breath I will fight to get my money back and am requesting a chargeback on all the money I have invested. I have sent a complaint to the Advertising Standards Authority (ASA), Cysec and the Financial Conduct Authority. This sickens me to the core of what this bastard did not me. They claim that the Wall Street Journal quoted them and that they are registered with the Financial Conduct Authority and it is all a load of crap. I have kept all my emails as evidence and the way they get you with the Bonus Agreement which forces you to keep trading to bring the volume up in order to withdraw 100% of your funds, which is designed to never happen. The quote I found about the claim on the Wall Street Journal is shown below.

Banc De Binary has stated they are quoted in the Wall Street Journal which states ‘'a website that allows people to bet on the price of gold’ however the full quote states the following which is shown below:

'WASHINGTON—Regulators sued Banc de Binary, ‘a website that allows people to bet on the price of gold’, oil or stocks, continuing a crackdown on offshore trading platforms that operate online'.
However the full content of the advert is not disclosed, which does not show the prospective customer the full context of the statement which does not show the transparency to enable to the prospective customer to make an informed decision and therefore this is false advertising which is based on deception.

See the content below which I have put together so far.....

The Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations

1. Faking credentials Claiming to be a signatory to a code of conduct when the trader is not.

I was informed by a Daniel Lloyd who identified himself as a (Head Account Manager) that Banc De Binary is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority in the UK. However, I have researched the following information from the website: https://www.fca.org.uk/consumers/binary-options-uk and identified the content below

‘The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) does not regulate binary options and the consultations we mentioned in the article in May 2015 have not yet resulted in changes to UK law to bring binary options under the FCA’s remit. Firms dealing in binary options with remote gambling equipment located in Great Britain need to be regulated by the Gambling Commission (note the Gambling Commission’s remit is Great Britain rather than the UK)’.

2. Your endorsement is not real Claiming that a code of conduct has an endorsement from a public or other body which it does not have.

Banc De Binary has stated they are quoted in the Wall Street Journal which states ‘'a website that allows people to bet on the price of gold’ however the full quote states the following which is shown below:

'WASHINGTON—Regulators sued Banc de Binary, ‘a website that allows people to bet on the price of gold’, oil or stocks, continuing a crackdown on offshore trading platforms that operate online'.
However the full content of the advert is not disclosed, which does not show the prospective customer the full context of the statement which does not show the transparency to enable to the prospective customer to make an informed decision and therefore this is false advertising which is based on deception.

3. No win situations Creating the false impression that the consumer has already won, will win, or will on doing a particular act win, a prize or other equivalent benefit, when in fact either: – There is no prize or other equivalent benefit, Or – Taking any action in relation to claiming the prize or other equivalent benefit is subject to the consumer paying money or incurring a cost.

I have identified that Banc De Binary offer a system where you make an initial investment and at that point you then become a ‘victim’, without knowing, a victim who has to invest more of their own money to meet a trading volume to withdrawal 100% of their own money invested The customer then signs a bonus agreement which is not clearly explained to the customer which is in affect giving their own money away without knowing. The bonus agreement is not fully explained to the customer at the point of signing and once signed the customer can only withdraw 50% of their funds and are forced to invest and trade in an attempt to withdraw 100% of their funds which is designed to never be met. This forces the customer to invest in an attempt to make money that the company now has and then again to invest to go to another level to premium membership to chase the trade volume, again to chase the premium trades, to chase the volume and yet again to the platinum trades because of the fear steps in of losing all the funds invested, which is continually emphasised to the customer throughout the process by the account manager, which in my view forces the customer to continually invest until they have nothing left. The system is designed to force the customer to invest and trade until it is too late to realise what is happening.

Back