BANCDEBINARY is scam - Stay away from this broker

dowemis8

Recruit
Hello,

I have openned an account with BancdeBianry, deposited $250 and traded. Had some loss. Then I decided to withdraw my remaining $244 from my account on Jan 16th 2014. My account manager who always encouraged me to deposit more told that it would take 2-3 days. But now is 10 days and I havent got my money. No response from them too. I deposited via Skrill. This broker is so crazy and scammed my money. Please stay away. My f*cking account manager after encouraging me to deposit but I didnt do, then turn around and skip me.

When I tried to chat with their support then they immediately were silent and didnt reply me.

PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM THIS BROKER.

scam broker.jpg

BANCDEBINARY is SCAM, SCAM, SCAM - Stay away from this broker

Hey guys,

I have been scammed by this mess broker. I deposited $250 and traded, but when I tried to withdraw my remaining amount after some loss, then the issue happened. My suck account manager told it would take 2-3 days for the money to come back my account. But I made request from 15/1 and until now 27/1, no reply, no response. When i tried to reach their customer support, they were silent. My suck account manager always called me to encourage me to deposit more and more money, but after I tried to withdraw my amount because of unhappy loss, then he turned around and be a very cold+frozen guy.

STAY AWAY FROM THIS BROKER

scam broker.jpg

Thanks Pharaoh. I have report them with CySEC as you said. Also I invited them to come here and solve.

Please keep your thread up to date. I'm curious to see if BDB can afford to pay you or not.

They promised to solve in 2 working days yesterday. It means Tomorrow is final. Im waiting for them. If they scam I will continue to report more.

Promises are cheap. Make sure to be ready to make the price for broken promises to be more expensive.

Either way, report back so the issue can be considered resolved or not.

Havent got the money yet. A support told "It has been delayed". I dont know when will they delay. But I know I have searched for them on Google and see they have scam reported of nearly $800.000. Its on SCAMBOOK.

Let them know they've already delayed too long. If they can't get the money moving by the weekend, go ahead and file that eConsumer.gov report, let Skrill know that BDB has issues, and file an FPA Traders Court case.

Does the Skrill have some tools to counteract with dishonest brokers?? That will be good plus for them..

Back