BancDeBinary refuses my protected deposit about 10K €

Dear Björn,

I too struggling to get my money back. I did not even contact my bank for this. What should I tell them. I think bank can't help us in getting back our lost money. May be they can block BDB transactions in future as per our complaint.

Okay what did you, to get the money back?

Hi Björn,

you can try with your credit card provider to request a retrieval / chargeback under the "540 day" rule which is covered under section 75 of the consumer credit Act 1974 , more details available here:
http://www.thisismoney.co.uk/money/...ses-wrong-How-chargeback-help-money-back.html
You should insist on your credit card provider by demonstrating that BDB "didn't supply you with the services that they advertised at the time of purchase", they traded in a careless , irrational and unprofessional way, after initially promising you proper training and a safe trading strategy, they recklessly traded your money away!

Good luck!

Hey Shyam,

it's so crazy. It's the same story like me. I want do a withdrawal, too, but he told me, I can't. We must continue cause it's bonus and I lost all again. Now I have a big problem. Next month I can't pay anything!

So what did tell your bank?
Did you write a letter or what did you give them, that they decided to charge back your lost money?
Can you tell me please?
That is very important. I must get it back. If not I am bankrupt. :-(

Björn
Hi Shyam
Iam from kerala.guess you too
Me too a victim of BDB .I have something to tell you about a class action.come to me on Skypeid: shahirop

Sounds a scripted scam case, you have to deposit more to acquire a certain amount/prize... I am also curious how you could get back the deposited money but seems it's hopeless

Hi,

I have been in touch with the famous Law firm in UK - Giambrone Law Firm. They have been helping the victims of Binary Option trading and have sent me a link for others to apply so that we can fight the case together and also share the expenses instead of doing it separately.

http://www.giambronelaw.com/site/se...tigation/english/legal-action-banc-de-binary/

Please enroll yourself by 14th November 2016 and we will fight Banc De Binary together

Back