BancDeBinary refuses my protected deposit about 10K €

Hi,

I have been in touch with the famous Law firm in UK - Giambrone Law Firm. They have been helping the victims of Binary Option trading and have sent me a link for others to apply so that we can fight the case together and also share the expenses instead of doing it separately.

http://www.giambronelaw.com/site/se...tigation/english/legal-action-banc-de-binary/

Please enroll yourself by 14th November 2016 and we will fight Banc De Binary together

Okay, I wrote them.
I will waiting for their answer.

Okay, I wrote them.
I will waiting for their answer.
All the best, they will help you but their fees is little on the higher side. But these crooks/cheaters has to taught a lesson for cheating people. Israel Govt is coming out with a law to ban all these binary companies operating all over the world who are based out of Israel.

All the best, they will help you but their fees is little on the higher side. But these crooks/cheaters has to taught a lesson for cheating people. Israel Govt is coming out with a law to ban all these binary companies operating all over the world who are based out of Israel.

Hello,

do you know about the fee?
If I got my money back, I can pay the fee like everyone.

If the new law is coming out and they closed Banc de binary, what will happen with our money?
We will get it back?
What time the new law shall coming out?

From what I can tell, the law is under debate by various entities in the Israeli government. It could come out in weeks or it might not be released until sometime next year. Governments aren't known for their speed.

Back