Bancdelux have stolen my money

Davod1966

Recruit
I opened my bancdelux account in may 2016
I used to use trade.com & my 2 traders left & went to bancdelux
I tripled my money in 3 months. I was informed that they had left in august so I decided to withdraw my money

I was given a new trader to deal with & he allegedly approved my withdrawal in august
Since September none of the phone numbers work & since last week the website has gone too
I have reported them to the fca & action fraud
Stupidly I didn't do due diligence because I trusted my traders James Wentworth & Victor Sharp & when I contacted the fca I find that they are not registered
I have since tried to get my deposit back firstly via money-polo(a payment faciliitato)then my bank
Moneypolo can't find the transaction even after telling me they had & now my bank have said they cannot help because I have gone over the 120 day limit & the terms & conditions state that I could lose all my money
I need to find a lawyer who can help because I don't want to lose out to these thieves & if anyone else is in the same boat as me

Gladiator

Private, 1st Class
Hi Davod1966,
Your case is difficult since you have gone over 120 days limit.
However, Contact Rebecca here WinChargeback, she will be able to guide you to get back your money.

FxMaster

Lt. Colonel
I opened my bancdelux account in may 2016
I used to use trade.com & my 2 traders left & went to bancdelux
I tripled my money in 3 months. I was informed that they had left in august so I decided to withdraw my money

I was given a new trader to deal with & he allegedly approved my withdrawal in august
Since September none of the phone numbers work & since last week the website has gone too
I have reported them to the fca & action fraud
Stupidly I didn't do due diligence because I trusted my traders James Wentworth & Victor Sharp & when I contacted the fca I find that they are not registered
I have since tried to get my deposit back firstly via money-polo(a payment faciliitato)then my bank
Moneypolo can't find the transaction even after telling me they had & now my bank have said they cannot help because I have gone over the 120 day limit & the terms & conditions state that I could lose all my money
I need to find a lawyer who can help because I don't want to lose out to these thieves & if anyone else is in the same boat as me
Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send email to every possible address).

2nd - Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat

GEOFFP

Recruit
Hi

I too deposited funds into Bancdelux in July 2016.. Fortunately I withdrew $10000 which was my initial investment. However Bancdelux did not release the further $6000 which was made in a month. I had no problem with the advice or platform......they just stole my money aswell!

James Wentworth was also my broker who was very good for that short month....then he was gone.

I contacted Bancdelux regularly and even spoke to people such as Jennifer Hudson who said she would fix it up. She did not.

Bancdeluc said they were with FCA. I wrote an official complaint to FCA and they stated what you already know. They cannot help.

Has James contacted you again?

Davod1966

Recruit
Hi
I was on holiday.

I too deposited funds into Bancdelux in July 2016.. Fortunately I withdrew $10000 which was my initial investment. However Bancdelux did not release the further $6000 which was made in a month. I had no problem with the advice or platform......they just stole my money aswell!

James Wentworth was also my broker who was very good for that short month....then he was gone.

I contacted Bancdelux regularly and even spoke to people such as Jennifer Hudson who said she would fix it up. She did not.

Bancdeluc said they were with FCA. I wrote an official complaint to FCA and they stated what you already know. They cannot help.

Has James contacted you again?
Hi
I was contacted by Walter Anderson who informed me that James had left saying he was my new broker
He sounded like he was reading off a piece of paper !!!
I then contacted James by WhatsApp who then told me to get my money out
I did withdraw all but $250 which was my deposit & profit because I thought it may have been more difficult to get my money if I shut down the account
Little did I know
I did keep in contact with James seeing if he could help, his excuse was that they owed him money too & he didn't know how he was going to get his money
Did you know that his name isn't even James Wentworth?
Makes the whole situation sound even more dubious
I am gong to try with the previous response, I just hope the fee isn't as much as my deposit
Good luck to you & I'll update if I get anywhere, well done for getting some money out

Davod1966

Recruit
Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send email to every possible address).

2nd - Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat
Their website is longer in use & the emails never reply !!!

Pharaoh

Colonel
Send the invitation anyway. It costs only a couple moments of your time and shows that you took the effort to try to bring the company into the discussion.