Bank De Binary scammed me for $105K

Isamh

Private, 1st Class
Hello everyone, the status is so bad...I've been scammed by the BDB as well. big amount 105K US$

this is the story as sent to their complaints department.

Details:

1- Talked first time to a lady called R. and convinced me to open an account for 250$ and if I top it to 1000$ she will add 1000$ from her end but didn't happen.

2- R. referred me from D. H. as a VIP trade, D. convinced me to add 50 K US$ and 30 K US$ from his end so I will be granted a VIP account level with all privileges, to receive orders on successful trade not more than 2-5% of the total investment for the deals. As well promised me to be invited to the ventures with a payback of 120%, which I pointed that I need that and I'm not into day trade as my job is a tough one.

3- a day after D. introduced D. G.in his turn he started convincing me to invest up to a 100K $ so I will be introduced to a higher level of secured ventures with a risk of losing 2500 Euro for a 50 K Euro venture if the trade went south. Accepted the deal and managed to add up to 94 KEuro.

4- on the 18th Nov I started asking about the promised trades, G. asked me to sign the secured trade form for 50K $ and after he asked me to place orders which I thought it's ventures ones he promised to be the considered, I was requested to place 5 deals each 8000$ which turned to a loss in minutes, I was shocked and asked him what's going on as this is not what I was promised to work with as I said my job is so tough, I was placing the order while walking and holding 2 mobiles in my hand one for Skype order and the other for the BDB application to place order and I can't focus.

in less than 30 minutes I lost the 94K, then he topped the account again to 97K and said don't worry you are in safe hands, send me again extra orders end up with to a loss again down to 30sh K$

5- that moment G. stepped out not answering and D.H. jumped in again claiming that he had an argument with G. about what happened and promised that he will make things better, he started sending me order again climbed back to 80Sh K$ and dropped again to 67 K$ then I told D. that I can't continue cause I have meetings.

6- the day after I was firm and refused to do these deals by orders as I'm busy and can't focus, so I asked to go for the initial agreed with G. to the secured ones with 2500 Euro loss in case, then he accepted and claimed that we will do it so he gave me orders to place against S&P future ending on 30 Nov and 4 Dec. with my understanding that it's the secured ones he talked about.

7- on Friday 20th Nov I contacted D. asking him to top the account and we do trade as much he wants as it's the day off in the region, he started convincing me to add more funds in the account so he can top it from his end and will guarantee me a special invitation to GL event which will help me to recover the loss, I told that I don't trust the words anymore and all my credit cards are on the limit and will not cover he was pushing for more than an hour and called me and kept refusing then accepted on his guarantee to get me into the GL event, managed to add 8000 more to bring the total deposited to 105K$, then the man disappeared.

8- on Monday we started the contact and he topped the account to 19sh K$ with my 8K$, then he requested me to place orders again and I told him I will not risk then he claimed that I have orders on S&P which will bring me between 90-110K $ win. I accepted and started placing order and the same thing happened as for the first deals and then lost the amount. That time I became so nervous and asked him to talk to his management and send all my money back.

9- Suddenly one new name called j. added me to the Skype and claimed that he will solve the case, that time I went to a meeting and couldn't do it. The day after I had an offsite meetings full day and drove more than 300km and having flu jumped to the house opened my laptop and called jack to start the recovery process.

10- Jack requested me to sell the S&P trades and checked the amount for sell it was 6960$ for selling [please remember what's mentioned on point 6 that D. claimed that the S&P trades are placed on the secured basis of 2500 in case of loss], I told jack that it's a loss case then he said don't worry today you will go home with 105K, so I sold the trades then he requested me to place orders against gold in the binary options as he will clear the bonus difference which I didn't understand.

11- It was my first time to use the laptop application I placed the trades against AUS/JPY the mistake happened when I switched to binary options from long term I didn't notice that.

12- suddenly G. jumped in again and started blaming me that he wanted to help and I damaged all that and he can't do anything, I swear I didn't beg anyone in my life like I did to him in one moment I lost everything all my credit cards are over limit and I have nothing left to pay.

13- he started convincing me to add funds to my account and trade again and in 24hrs he will bring back all my money, I told him the reason I easily add this amount not because I'm a millionaire but it's just I trusted him and D. and if I were a millionaire then I will be enjoying life in my country rather than being away for 20 years from my homeland, I sent him snap shots for my 2 accounts with the credit cards total amounts to let him know that I'm broke, he insisted to have 25K$ from my end and he will top it 50K$ and we start trading again. I refused.

It’s a long nice story I did a small exercise and your company looked like a decent one apparently this is not the case.

I'm demanding you to reimburse me with my full amount as this is a clear fraud case & scam. I was promised a high level trades as I told them I'm not a day trader but what happened was all planned to rip me off, at the moment I have no money to pay my cards and I'm an expat easily I will be sent to jail in this country.

forgot to mention that few days after created my account with BDB I got a call from a lady from a company called VIPOptions and for a surprise she has my full profile details.

David sent me this email claiming that he will grant me a seat in the LG event

Danny Goldman
Sent: Friday, November 20, 2015 1:12 PM
To: David H <davidho@bbinary.com>
Subject: Mr. Hope - Laurent Group Invitation - Q4 2015

Dear Mr. Hope,

For your outstanding achievements in the third quarter of 2015 we would like to extend to you one invitation to the Laurent Group trading group protected capital.

Please be advised that clients must fall under minimum LG guidelines as stated below, any exceptions must be under the approval of Mr. Laurent only.

-Minimum $,1500,000 Investment

-3 Months BDB Membership

-Availability to participate in Laurent Group Events

Choose your client wisely, and keep up the great work!

Danny Goldman on the behalf of Mr. Laurent

Laurent Group

President

12 Arch. Makariou III,
Kristelina Tower, 3rd Floor, Mesa Yeitonia,
Limassol, Cyprus, 4000.
www.bancdebinary.com I Skype: bdb.danny

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello everyone, the status is so bad...I've been scammed by the BDB as well. big amount 105K US$

this is the story as sent to their complaints department.

Details:

1- Talked first time to a lady called R. and convinced me to open an account for 250$ and if I top it to 1000$ she will add 1000$ from her end but didn't happen.

2- R. referred me from D. H. as a VIP trade, D. convinced me to add 50 K US$ and 30 K US$ from his end so I will be granted a VIP account level with all privileges, to receive orders on successful trade not more than 2-5% of the total investment for the deals. As well promised me to be invited to the ventures with a payback of 120%, which I pointed that I need that and I'm not into day trade as my job is a tough one.

3- a day after D. introduced D. G.in his turn he started convincing me to invest up to a 100K $ so I will be introduced to a higher level of secured ventures with a risk of losing 2500 Euro for a 50 K Euro venture if the trade went south. Accepted the deal and managed to add up to 94 KEuro.

4- on the 18th Nov I started asking about the promised trades, G. asked me to sign the secured trade form for 50K $ and after he asked me to place orders which I thought it's ventures ones he promised to be the considered, I was requested to place 5 deals each 8000$ which turned to a loss in minutes, I was shocked and asked him what's going on as this is not what I was promised to work with as I said my job is so tough, I was placing the order while walking and holding 2 mobiles in my hand one for Skype order and the other for the BDB application to place order and I can't focus.

in less than 30 minutes I lost the 94K, then he topped the account again to 97K and said don't worry you are in safe hands, send me again extra orders end up with to a loss again down to 30sh K$

5- that moment G. stepped out not answering and D.H. jumped in again claiming that he had an argument with G. about what happened and promised that he will make things better, he started sending me order again climbed back to 80Sh K$ and dropped again to 67 K$ then I told D. that I can't continue cause I have meetings.

6- the day after I was firm and refused to do these deals by orders as I'm busy and can't focus, so I asked to go for the initial agreed with G. to the secured ones with 2500 Euro loss in case, then he accepted and claimed that we will do it so he gave me orders to place against S&P future ending on 30 Nov and 4 Dec. with my understanding that it's the secured ones he talked about.

7- on Friday 20th Nov I contacted D. asking him to top the account and we do trade as much he wants as it's the day off in the region, he started convincing me to add more funds in the account so he can top it from his end and will guarantee me a special invitation to GL event which will help me to recover the loss, I told that I don't trust the words anymore and all my credit cards are on the limit and will not cover he was pushing for more than an hour and called me and kept refusing then accepted on his guarantee to get me into the GL event, managed to add 8000 more to bring the total deposited to 105K$, then the man disappeared.

8- on Monday we started the contact and he topped the account to 19sh K$ with my 8K$, then he requested me to place orders again and I told him I will not risk then he claimed that I have orders on S&P which will bring me between 90-110K $ win. I accepted and started placing order and the same thing happened as for the first deals and then lost the amount. That time I became so nervous and asked him to talk to his management and send all my money back.

9- Suddenly one new name called j. added me to the Skype and claimed that he will solve the case, that time I went to a meeting and couldn't do it. The day after I had an offsite meetings full day and drove more than 300km and having flu jumped to the house opened my laptop and called jack to start the recovery process.

10- Jack requested me to sell the S&P trades and checked the amount for sell it was 6960$ for selling [please remember what's mentioned on point 6 that D. claimed that the S&P trades are placed on the secured basis of 2500 in case of loss], I told jack that it's a loss case then he said don't worry today you will go home with 105K, so I sold the trades then he requested me to place orders against gold in the binary options as he will clear the bonus difference which I didn't understand.

11- It was my first time to use the laptop application I placed the trades against AUS/JPY the mistake happened when I switched to binary options from long term I didn't notice that.

12- suddenly G. jumped in again and started blaming me that he wanted to help and I damaged all that and he can't do anything, I swear I didn't beg anyone in my life like I did to him in one moment I lost everything all my credit cards are over limit and I have nothing left to pay.

13- he started convincing me to add funds to my account and trade again and in 24hrs he will bring back all my money, I told him the reason I easily add this amount not because I'm a millionaire but it's just I trusted him and D. and if I were a millionaire then I will be enjoying life in my country rather than being away for 20 years from my homeland, I sent him snap shots for my 2 accounts with the credit cards total amounts to let him know that I'm broke, he insisted to have 25K$ from my end and he will top it 50K$ and we start trading again. I refused.

It’s a long nice story I did a small exercise and your company looked like a decent one apparently this is not the case.

I'm demanding you to reimburse me with my full amount as this is a clear fraud case & scam. I was promised a high level trades as I told them I'm not a day trader but what happened was all planned to rip me off, at the moment I have no money to pay my cards and I'm an expat easily I will be sent to jail in this country.

Call your credit card company say you lose your card during all the transaction that was made and file a dispute for a temporary credit charge back to your card and then during their investigation you have your money back and cancel all your credit cards with the bank

Or use all the email you write to and fro and file a dispute to your credit card bank and ask for a charge back as you are scammed.

Usually I use the first method saying I am not the one who deposit the money and I lost the card when the transaction tooK place they will give me temporary credit charge back

They cheat you you scam them back

Call your credit card company say you lose your card during all the transaction that was made and file a dispute for a temporary credit charge back to your card and then during their investigation you have your money back and cancel all your credit cards with the bank

Or use all the email you write to and fro and file a dispute to your credit card bank and ask for a charge back as you are scammed.

Usually I use the first method saying I am not the one who deposit the money and I lost the card when the transaction tooK place they will give me temporary credit charge back

They cheat you you scam them back
Thank you AvanO1, I need lot of help here
the first option is not possible as I did approve the OTP "one time password" in all the transactions done, SMS to my mobile.

I raised a dispute claims to the banks for the service received not as promised.

isamh , i know the adresse of the office and the employes , if you really want to see your money back , writte me to my email , and i tell you exactly what to do to get back your 100k

Address Removed. If you have information, share it publicly. There is a report of you asking for large amounts of money for the information.

antoni, how exactly will knowing where the office is help anyone except the police? Do you really expect investors who have been scammed to take a flight, go and knock on the door of the office, and ask for their money back, and more importantly expect to get it? The offices are for the main part, nothing more than call centres.

Back