Bank Insider (secret)

Sokabi Moses

Private
I seem to have a problem understanding the special edition video on the secretforexsociety in the insider bank details.
saw the video..but apart from the sound quality being bad......i couldnt understand all the horizontal lines and all that...and the next thing is that you should donate 10%
i just dont get it...can someone please help out..by explaining...? u know the BOW...and how $$$ is made from just that simple insider videos.
will really appreciate

I seem to have a problem understanding the special edition video on the secretforexsociety in the insider bank details.
saw the video..but apart from the sound quality being bad......i couldnt understand all the horizontal lines and all that...and the next thing is that you should donate 10%
i just dont get it...can someone please help out..by explaining...? u know the BOW...and how $$$ is made from just that simple insider videos.
will really appreciate
Sokabi, I was wondering the same thing. I guess no one knows the answer.

bids and offers

Bid is when somebody is bidding for something, wanting to buy it. Offer is when somebody is offering something for sale. Bid orders is simply an area where a lot of people are willing to buy a currency, so it's a higher chance that once that level is reached, the price will go up. Offer orders is an area where a lot of people are willing to sell a currency, so it's a higher chance that once that level is reached, the price will go down.

Thanks..i think that makes sense.
but im still to understand..how to actually trade the videos. here's an example.

GU : bids 2.0350/70s size handle, bow 2.0320s size

(BOW – Break of Which)

how can i actually trade this.
can i trade this short term...and whats the time frame for such trade.

Back