BANK OF OPTIONS FRAUDSTERS... I NEED HELP!

Idlwitb

Recruit
Hi everyone,

I have been conned by the above Fraudsters. see URL: bankofoptions.com

These fraudsters conned me out of $20,000 USD with the promise of a Risk free trade agreement.

The trade placed on 7 June 2016 to expire on 18th August actually was ITM.... I tried to withdraw the entire account Balance of $35,000 USD and was refused.

they then placed 6 OTM trades and resulted in the account being depleted entirely.

Are there any Law firms out there that can actually retrieve funds from these fraudsters

Regards

Bank of Options VICTIM

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi everyone,

These fraudsters conned me out of $20,000 USD with the promise of a Risk free trade agreement.

The trade placed on 7 June 2016 to expire on 18th August actually was ITM.... I tried to withdraw the entire account Balance of $35,000 USD and was refused.

they then placed 6 OTM trades and resulted in the account being depleted entirely.

Are there any Law firms out there that can actually retrieve funds from these fraudsters

Regards

Bank of Options VICTIM
Hi Idlwitb,
How did you make your deposits? where do you live? .. June is 120 days back which might be late.
Contact Rebecca here WinChargeback, she will guide you to get back your money.

I made a wire transfer! I live in Ireland! I have tried Rebecca at wincharge back she has been quite rude to me on the phone when I called her four times looking for an update.... I quote: "If I had an update for you I would have let you know!!! Do you want me to take your money like what lawyers would do and achieve nothing!!! I'm assuming from this attitude she would be of no use to me! Do you jhave any other suggestions? is there a time limit when trying to claim? a Fraud is a Fraud! There is a receiving bank facilitating this fraud? The same Bank I'm sure has to follow strict stringent law abiding rules? I assume Fraudsters at Bank of Option are Israeli Lowlifes! what do you think?

Last edited by a moderator:
I made a wire transfer! I live in Ireland! I have tried Rebecca at wincharge back she has been quite rude to me on the phone when I called her four times looking for an update.... I quote: "If I had an update for you I would have let you know!!! Do you want me to take your money like what lawyers would do and achieve nothing!!! I'm assuming from this attitude she would be of no use to me! Do you have any other suggestions? is there a time limit when trying to claim? a Fraud is a Fraud! There is a receiving bank facilitating this fraud? The same Bank I'm sure has to follow strict stringent law abiding rules? I assume Fraudsters at Bank of Option are Israeli Lowlifes! what do you think?
With bank-to-bank wire transfer, each account holder must have a proven identity. Chargebacks are unlikely, although wires can be recalled.[in case of Fraud for example] Information contained in wires is transmitted securely through encrypted communications methods. The price of bank wire transfers varies greatly, depending on the bank and its location; in some countries, the fee associated with the service can be costly and similarly in case of a recall.
I suggest you collect as much information as you can to prove a fraud [including forums , internet articles...etc]and visit your bank in person to meet with Fraud Department and present your case with supporting documents, also report the scam and make a complaint as noted here;
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...w-to-complain-to-the-regulators-manual.25603/
Good luck !

Hi everyone,

Regards

Bank of Options VICTIM
First of all invite them to this thread, share the thread link with them via email or live chat.

Back