• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Bankoptions and safe24options are scams!

I am having an issue with a company
Hello emrich28

Hope this helps:

safe24options is powered by spotoption.com, regulated by CySec under license number 170/12 (potoption Exchange Limited "ex S.O. Spotoption Limited" )

319, 28th Oktomvriou & Pan. Simeou Street, KANIKA BUSINESS CENTER - 8th Floor, CY-3105 Limassol

Maybe you can find out more about safe24options from them ?

As for safe24options the internet is full of suspect scams and fake (good) reviews.

Good luck
Liz

I have also been scammed by BOLS! One Year ago I have opened a managed account and deposited 20.000$. At the beginning all seemed to be fine and the account manager was very friendly to me.
After letting them trade on my safe24options.com account for some weeks, I realized that many people have been scammed by them on forexpeacearmy, so I asked them about that. Since this my account manager "John Daye" was very rude to me and he even wanted to tell me, that forexpeacearmy is a scam! However after some months trading they suddenly had "difficulties" with their account and they told me, that I should open a new account and deposit another 20.000$, so I could transfer and safe the money from the old account to the new one to reach the wagering of the bonus sooner! Of course I didnt do that, because at this time I already knew, that they are high professional scam artists!

I also asked them about their skype-pictures and they told me, that they are real pictures of them. "John Daye" for example is a guy, who has been photographed by the cosmopolitan magazine! ;) Then some months later, he used a new picture of a man, who was 20 years older than the first one! He said, that he just got old, because he is working so hard and his job is so stressfull. Whoever believes this, must be an complete idiot!

On their homepage, they say, that they have an office in zurich, so I called the headquarter of their office and the woman told me, that there has never been such company at their building! :( IT IS ALL LIES!

THEY HAVE EXCUSES FOR EVERYTHING! DONT GIVE THEM ANY MONEY, BECAUSE YOU WILL NEVER SEE IT AGAIN!
THIS COMPANY IS THE BIGGEST SCAM, THAT I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE!

Hi Darktrader,
Thanks for posting your nightmare experience with them. Hope everyone face the same nightmare, post your message here. We want to save as many people as possible . Don't let them CON all the newbie again.

Oh I think I made a mistake. I called at their office in switzerland and not zurich!
Whatever, please don't give them any money! You will never see it again! They are professional scammers and they will go to hell for sure! :mad:

I have also been scammed by BOLS! One Year ago I have opened a managed account and deposited 20.000$. At the beginning all seemed to be fine and the account manager was very friendly to me.
After letting them trade on my safe24options.com account for some weeks, I realized that many people have been scammed by them on forexpeacearmy, so I asked them about that. Since this my account manager "John Daye" was very rude to me and he even wanted to tell me, that forexpeacearmy is a scam! However after some months trading they suddenly had "difficulties" with their account and they told me, that I should open a new account and deposit another 20.000$, so I could transfer and safe the money from the old account to the new one to reach the wagering of the bonus sooner! Of course I didnt do that, because at this time I already knew, that they are high professional scam artists!

I also asked them about their skype-pictures and they told me, that they are real pictures of them. "John Daye" for example is a guy, who has been photographed by the cosmopolitan magazine! ;) Then some months later, he used a new picture of a man, who was 20 years older than the first one! He said, that he just got old, because he is working so hard and his job is so stressfull. Whoever believes this, must be an complete idiot!

On their homepage, they say, that they have an office in zurich, so I called the headquarter of their office and the woman told me, that there has never been such company at their building! :( IT IS ALL LIES!

THEY HAVE EXCUSES FOR EVERYTHING! DONT GIVE THEM ANY MONEY, BECAUSE YOU WILL NEVER SEE IT AGAIN!
THIS COMPANY IS THE BIGGEST SCAM, THAT I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE!

I have received email from Mr.Chris ( COO of safe24option) last week. He promise to look into this matter.
Hope to get good news from him asap. Any latest news I 'll update here.

safe24option has had horrible reviews and i would recommend to stay away..
Who else has any legit brokers to recommend ?

Do not ask for company recommendations in Scam Alerts. If anyone replies with a recommendation, that will permanently tied the recommended company to this complaint about bankoptions and safe24options. Scam Alerts is in a non-commercial section of the forums. If the recommendation looks too much like an advertisement, the person making it would risk being eaten by Spam Cat.

There is a thread for people to share good broker experiences here...

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore.../11411-so-there-any-brokers-anyone-likes.html

As long as the rules in the first post of that thread are followed, Spam Cat won't interfere.

SCAMMERS !!!

Invested 25.000 € in JUNE 2014.
Account is now over: 300.000 €

Waiting now weeks for withdrawal.
I asked for only initial investment back... Nothing...

I need that money... Please help me....

Back