• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Bankoptions and safe24options are scams!

I am having an issue with a company
I don't know where to start. But I invested with both of these companies and they exhibited very similar traits. First, Bankoptions, owned by KJW LTD, Cyprus is in affiliation with binaryoptionsxposed.com and safe24options is in conjunction with binary-options-live-signal.com. Apart from the fact that there is no evidence of anyone getting paid at the long run, these guys try as much as possible to avoid voice communication with you. Also, there is a 99.99% of these guys impersonating people's identity because on one part, they don't communicate like Americans or Europeans but they claim that they are Americans or Europeans. They were also issuing the same signals but later stopped after they discovered peoples' complaints.After calling my bank for a forced withdrawal request, I was told that there is a big probability that I have been scammed and that there is nothing I can do about it. I told them that since I am calling prior to 90 days of the transaction, something can be done, but they said the money was locked in and there was nothing they could do. I still don't believe this though.

I will be happy if these people are brought to book especially the woman (who is most probably a man) called Carol Baker. They lure people to invest a minimum of $5000 for the auto trading system but won't allow you to access the a count during the week but only on Fridays when they give you a particular password to access it. After some investigations, I found out that their expiry rates of some currency when different from other brokers' expiry rates for the same time interval. They make up the AT trades with spreadsheets and excel and then upload them for people to see. These people refuse to pick calls or speak with anyone.

They have really proven to be scams and I still hope to recover my money back if you can help.

Thank you.

Hi, i have been in similar situations and deposited 5K. Contacted my bank within 2 weeks and the chargeback case took 2 months... now i have my money back.. if u deposited using credit card, should not have a problem charging back the transaction. The bank should help u. U just have to state yr scenario and print out all transactions and chats if u can and send it to them, then they will follow up with mastercard/visa via the merchant bank. REMEMBER WHEN 24safeoptions or ChargeXP tries to get you to sign some documents after initiating the charge back (Which normally happens), please ignore and do not reply them. Just let mastercard/visa settle the case asap. Usually the merchant (chargeXp) will find ways to try to get some black and white so they can rebutt the case and have a chance to win it.

Any problems encountered u all can ask me here i will try my best to assist.

thanks!

Rgds,
Cookie

Why don't you post evidences of your withdrawals on here. It's simple, you can take a snapshot (image) of your transaction or check or whatever (blank out what you need) and post it right here. Use the insert image feature for this editor to post your earnings. At least that will raise my eyebrows, because I am not convinced. Thanks for the post and I wish you success.

www.safe24options.com

I just finished a live "3 day" free Aussie session with Binary-live-signals... they push a lot for you to sign up with safe24options... now, the session had 3 signals and all 3 were positive.
I am debating if this is a big scam or not... please help.

I have Cedar Finance with 200 dollars in it so.... no big deal, but i'd like to find out more.

Also, I have privately chat on skype with other members and they all praise safe24options... and they all told me they have ATS (which requires a 25k minimum investment)... I wonder if they are all employees of the service. And I believe the "signal service" is also run by safe24options bank.

i have account with safe24options.com from sept. now my account have more than 300K . i submited a small withdrawal 3 months ago untill now no reply.
dont want to answer my calls and messages and emails..
kindly assist me... please
my skype shahniceguy
email far9000@yahoo.com

hi i am with ATS from sept last year. i complete all the terms and conditions. i submitted for withdrawal. non of them reply...its already 3 months .. untill now never receive money...

hi
i submit my withdrawal 3 months ago.. i already fullfil all the terms and contitions. i even receive message and email my withdrawal reqeust under process and will recieve shortly.. ALRADY 3 MONTHS PASSED.. UNTILL NOW NO REPLY OR NEVER RECEIVE MONEY.. ALL THE POEPLE IN THE COMPANY IS UNCONTACTABLE...
WHAT YOU SAY IF TRUE ASK THEM TO SPEAK TO ME....

hi
i submit my withdrawal 3 months ago.. i already fullfil all the terms and contitions. i even receive message and email my withdrawal reqeust under process and will recieve shortly.. ALRADY 3 MONTHS PASSED.. UNTILL NOW NO REPLY OR NEVER RECEIVE MONEY.. ALL THE POEPLE IN THE COMPANY IS UNCONTACTABLE...
WHAT YOU SAY IF TRUE ASK THEM TO SPEAK TO ME....

I'm one of the Big list of people scammed too, pleace someone stop this.

Last edited:
Asking people with complaints to provide evidence is reasonable. Telling how your experiences have been different is reasonable. Having your first post from a very new account in the forums be used to accuse a trader of making up a story is not reasonable. It leaves you open to being accused of working for the broker.

I have experienced the exact same as above with both BOX and BOLS/safe24. Invested 13000 with BOX about nov1,2012 and 25000 with BOLS on dec 1, 2012. Everything was great until about 6 weeks ago. Good weekly reports and plenty of contact, then big dissapearing act. Nothing, in spite od many attempted contacts. My bank says that the debit card funding has a fraud limitation of 90 days, so they cannot charge back. Welcome help and feedback from anyone. Ross Cooley, rossc127@gmail.com, North Dakota, USA

Since you are in the USA, you have some additional options available.

File complaints with the CFTC, SEC, and IC3.gov

Gummy totally down with you man!! seen you many times in ATS VIP Skype groups, know your story, got the same but better ;) = totally legit!
Same goes with alanterran. Gummy can freakin understand why he tellin that fker to shut up and stop spamming BOLS, cuz he been making over 10k a week like Gummy!

Look baby, Gummy has been getting out 20k to 75k profit a month from Safe24Options using their auto trade thing at binaryoptions-live-signals.com (BOLS). Ye it took about 3-4 months waiting to meet all the turnover requirements and stuff. But look baby, Gummy was told by his account manager Mary that there is a bonus involved and a free iPhone and cant get nothing for free, unless turned over 30 times... and it takes time!!!!! not a bad deal to put in 25k and get 20-75 monthly in under half a year. those "guys" are either fraudsters or insane to complain!!!

Gummy 100% sure that they (Ross Cooley, shahinn, mrnicecookie, etc) just wanna get free stuff they dont deserve. Must have deposited to got the free iPad/iPhone and started calling their bank to do a chargeback so that they can keep it without turning its value over 30 times.

To Gummy, this just a gang of good for nothing fraudster ripoff abusers of professional hard devoted work that BOLS provide on a daily basis! A company second to none!!!

Gummy totally happy, baby!! Safe24options account managers: Mary, Sarah, John, Joseph from billing have all been FANTASTIC and continue to be!!! All Gummy's questions answered in no time. Very professional team!! Many thanks to my account manager at BOLS Rikki, she answers Gummy's questions or concerns literally 24/7 be she in the office or at home!!!

Respect to all of you!

Hello everybody!

I really don't know where to begin.. I have never participated in any kind of forum discussions or even ever thought of registering in a forum. But a few minutes ago I have been "googling" this and that... and being with safe24options.com for a rather extensive time I have decided to google them as well, just to see what would show up... And then the 1st thing that popped up is this forum. I have carefully read each post, even more than once.. and what I read REALLY disgusted me!!!! to such an extent that I almost fell of my chair!!! I would have never expected to read such crap and nonsense about two companies that close to perfect!!!!!

..I mean I have been a client of Binary Options Live Signals - (here previously referred to as BOLS) since September 2012, at that time I was trading with xpmarkets… at that time I already had about 3k in xpmarkets I didn’t want to bother changing the broker.. so after something like 3-1, 3-1 and 3-0 for my 3 day trial I just took their "all-sessions" monthly package... I have expected to get some profit using their signals but not that much!!!! u see i live in LA, and yes, it does take a few hours of your time to by your PC at 2:30 pm; then again a 5:30 pm; then wait until 1:30 am and u do gotta be able to get urself up from the bed right before its the NYSE open at 6:30 am.. but tell you what, that was sure as hell worth it!!!! ..just getting a daily score of like 6 wins and 2 loses, or 3 or 4 straight wins a day, lifted my account balance from 3k to almost 7k in that one month that i was using their signals!!!!!!!!!!! Yes, i admit i have invested more than 5% of my total budget in 1 trade and all that.. but i was confident in those guys and they never let me down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

..so after my month of their all-sessions package came to an end, i had like 7k on my account in xpmarkets and i decided to continue trading using BOLS's signals; so i asked them if they can give me a discount since i want to continue.. and they told me that i can sign up for a VIP package, meaning that if i deposit 5k to their partner broker safe24options.com i would get their all-sessions package for free!!! for the whole duration of my account with safe24!!! plus a free iPad 2!!!
..i thought: no, hell no, that cant be true, where is the catch? so they told me that as part of this package i would get a 75% bonus that i have to turn over 30 times in order for them to make money from me as a client.. since they are giving me all this stuff for free, that is the only way they earn, from a % of my trading volume...

..and so i did.. withdrew all my money from xpmarkets (it took a few weeks for them since i had more than 5k profit above my initial investment) then i opened a platinum VIP account with safe24options giving me a FREE IPAD2 and all-sessions package with BOLS!!! the bonus that they gave me was $3750, so i had to trade a total volume of 112,500 in order to validate all the freebies that they gave me!!! ...i dont know what the hell are the people talking about in this forum but BOLS issue about 80 signals in a week.. and 55-65 out of them are correct and profitable...

..so having opened an account with safe24options for a total of $8750 (including the bonus) in october, just by forcing myself not to miss any sessions and by purchasing a faster working PC, my account grew to 15k by november then to around 22k by december.. every week i have executed about 50 out of their 80 weekly signals; investing $500 in each trade... the math is quite simple... 50*4 = 200 (trades in a month) * 500 USD = 100,000 turnover per month... starting in october and making about 200 trades a month gave absolutely no reason for both BOLS and Safe24options as to why I couldnt keep my ipad2 and withdraw the 22k from my account by Christmas!!!!! and so i did!!!!!!!!!! applied for a withdrawal on 4th december, on the 10th i got my 5k back to my VISA card and the 17k profit was wired to my bank by the 14th december.... 10 days!!!!! And yes, they said that since it is my 1st withdrawal it took so long, every following withdrawal would take up to 3-5 days, since they have already verified my identity and things like that…

After the new year I have opened two accounts with safe24options one for the auto-trade with an initial investment of 20k and the other for manual trading for 5k... the auto-trade account comes with a free iphone 5, that, together with my second free ipad 2 was delivered to my door via Fedex within a week!!!! since then, i have continued to enjoy their services!!! without any issues what so ever!!!! I have met plenty of happy clients in many of the VIP or the auto-trade groups that they have placed me... so I have no idea what the hell are those people are talking about???? u saying that about 50+ clients that I came across in skype groups that are happy with BOLS/Safe24 actually work for them??? Then hell they got lots of employees!!!! Haha, its just a compliment to their companies!!!

And who gives a crap where their office is?? You are not buying shoes from them, you cant come to their location and request a change if there is any damage… fk its online business guys, their office could be on the moon!! we are living in a world of globalization... everything is made in china or in the 3rd world countries.. what are you guys talking about??????? have you ever seen any call center that is based in wall street??? of course not.. they are all outsourced to some english speaking countries like India.. so if safe24options have a billing address in Wall street… (like most of the binary option brokers) and one of their “smart” trainee told you that they are calling and working from Wall st., who gives a crap?!?!??! i dont... their call agents at least speak understandable English without a fkin indian accent and the support really does work round the clock… and believe u me, I know what I am talking about, I trade all major markets worldwide!!!!

So to sum up, I am still feeling revolted by what I read in this forum, I have been a client of those two companies for almost 6 months, I have never been insulted by their stuff all the account managers and traders have been very friendly and helpful.. at the end of the day if you go on their live chat and start acting like a retard, shouting that “you are a scam” they will put a retard on the other line to tell you to fk off… Its quite hard for me to express my outrage about what kind of nonsense that I have read, but still I want to share my “success story” with the people who might also come across this forum of starting with 3k in September and getting 2 free ipads and 1 brand new iphone 5 together with my 17k profit by Christmas.

Back