• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Bankoptions and safe24options are scams!

I am having an issue with a company
Your friend Chris has broken the Privacy & Policy terms of Safe24options by disclosing to you mine and the others you mentions business.

4. SAFE24OPTIONS will never disclose any private or otherwise confidential information in regards to our clients and former clients to third parties without the express, written consent of our clients, except in such specific cases in which disclosure is a requirement under law, or is otherwise necessary in order to perform verification analysis on the client’s identity for the purposes of safeguarding their account and securing their personal information.

I will get my attorney to take a look into this and see if there are grounds for a lawsuit

Thanks for the info.

P.S. The only reason Chris returned my initial investment in one lump sum is because I wasn't stupid enough to accept it in monthly installments like he first said he was going to give it to me.
P.S.S. My attorney says he had no right to cancel my account and forfeit my profits. I am already in the works to get it back and drain my profits from them while I smile.

Cedar Finance Terms and Conditions

It's funny how the percentage of brand new forum accounts praising a product is almost always higher than the percentage of brand new accounts saying how there was a problem.

Maybe MarkG74 would care to post a trading statement to help document his great successes?

I saw a marketing video, navigated to the site, downloaded the binary trading program, and part of the installation is installing and opening an account on the Cedar Finance brokerage site. If you go on just the facts of what they print, their own Terms and Conditions, it is pretty telling:

"10. Trading Cancellation

Cedar Finance reserves the right in its sole discretion to refuse, cancel the Services, and/or refuse to distribute profits to anyone for any legitimate reason including, but not limited to:

• any instance when Cedar Finance has cause to believe that a person's activities on the Site may be illegal.

• any instance where Cedar Finance may suffer any fiscal, regulatory, or pecuniary disadvantage by virtue of anyone’s activities.

• any instance where one or more transactions on the Site are judged by Cedar Finance to have been performed in violation of this Agreement.
"
So, I tried the live chat, thinking that maybe I could open a Demo Account to try the Binary Trading Program that you get for 90-Days Free....The following is the actual LiveChat text:

" Tim Thu, 6/27/2013 12:04:33 pm

Hello Richard. How may I help you?

Richard Thu, 6/27/2013 12:04:40 pm

hello. i wanted to open a Demo account, not a live account.

Tim Thu, 6/27/2013 12:05:17 pm

Unfortunately, we do not offer demo accounts.

Richard Thu, 6/27/2013 12:05:48 pm

can i open an account without any money and trial-trade ?

Tim Thu, 6/27/2013 12:06:34 pm

no sorry, we want to focus on live education of our customers
"

Without my own opinions you can decide for yourself if you want to deal with people who operate this way. I decided to not continue with the installation and deleted it.

Richard

Hi all,

I just finish reading trough this thread.
It looks like they have good signal service, so I will try the 3 day trial and see if they know what they are doing.
If it is good, I will open a account with safe24option only 500usd deposit to get the signal for one month.
Note that I will do the trading on my Redwoodoption account!
Then maybe I open a Platinum account, to continue to get free signals..

Probably they will ban me for not trading their account, but they already got my 5,5k so what do they care :p as long as I get my signals Im happy.

Oddien

Another one post wonder.

Paid spamvertiser or innocent trader looking for investment opportunities in the Scam Alerts Folder?

Hi all,

I just finish reading trough this thread.
It looks like they have good signal service, so I will try the 3 day trial and see if they know what they are doing.
If it is good, I will open a account with safe24option only 500usd deposit to get the signal for one month.
Note that I will do the trading on my Redwoodoption account!
Then maybe I open a Platinum account, to continue to get free signals..

Probably they will ban me for not trading their account, but they already got my 5,5k so what do they care :p as long as I get my signals Im happy.

Oddien

Why I don't believe you... hmmmmmmmm

And also what i have noticerr is when using windows 8 or you have a really really rweally bad internet connection skype chats get delayed for upto half an hour or so, skype is a peer to peer network so it relies on other people to pass messages to each other, i really don't know much about skype and delays in messages butthat is basically it, use a fast connection!!

happy days

Mr Smith

We are not talking about signal, we are talking about genuine money of genuine people. If your so called (un)ethical broker is so good, why does not it simply refund real people's real money ???

Prasanna

Another one post wonder.

Paid spamvertiser or innocent trader looking for investment opportunities in the Scam Alerts Folder?

I understand that u guys may think the way u do about a "one post wonder"
I have dont have an account with safe24, and are not a paid "spamvertiser" as u call it.
I use 3 different brokers, 24options, redwood and beeoptions.
I just came with a suggestion how to use the signals, if they are good..

If u belive me or not is up to you

I'd be more tempted to believe you if you had:

1. Posted about anything else in the forums instead of just parachuting into one thread to say a company that you claim to have no relationship with looks pretty good. Most companies design their websites to be attractive, so pointing this out doesn't provide any useful data.

2. Had bothered to report about that 3 day trial you were about to take back on August 23rd.

I just finished a live "3 day" free Aussie session with Binary-live-signals... they push a lot for you to sign up with safe24options... now, the session had 3 signals and all 3 were positive.
I am debating if this is a big scam or not... please help.

I have Cedar Finance with 200 dollars in it so.... no big deal, but i'd like to find out more.

Also, I have privately chat on skype with other members and they all praise safe24options... and they all told me they have ATS (which requires a 25k minimum investment)... I wonder if they are all employees of the service. And I believe the "signal service" is also run by safe24options bank.

The ATS has been not working since mid February according to BOLS and SAFE24OPTIONS.

Safe24Options and BOLS are a scam

I am yet another victim of this scam. I invested $15K with them for their ATS. All was good until December of last year. Then in February they stated that ATS was broke. It was never fixed. I was given the option to switchover to manual trading, which I did.
I traded until I met my turnover requirements, then asked for a withdrawl. My account balance dissapeared after that and they stated that I had a negative balance. Scam broker and Scam signals service. Do not deal with Safe24options or BOLS (Binary Options Live Signals). One lie after another from them. I request to get my initial investment back but to no avail. SCAM SCAM SCAM.

Back