• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Bankoptions and safe24options are scams!

I am having an issue with a company

shaanu

Recruit
I don't know where to start. But I invested with both of these companies and they exhibited very similar traits. First, Bankoptions, owned by KJW LTD, Cyprus is in affiliation with binaryoptionsxposed.com and safe24options is in conjunction with binary-options-live-signal.com. Apart from the fact that there is no evidence of anyone getting paid at the long run, these guys try as much as possible to avoid voice communication with you. Also, there is a 99.99% of these guys impersonating people's identity because on one part, they don't communicate like Americans or Europeans but they claim that they are Americans or Europeans. They were also issuing the same signals but later stopped after they discovered peoples' complaints.After calling my bank for a forced withdrawal request, I was told that there is a big probability that I have been scammed and that there is nothing I can do about it. I told them that since I am calling prior to 90 days of the transaction, something can be done, but they said the money was locked in and there was nothing they could do. I still don't believe this though.

I will be happy if these people are brought to book especially the woman (who is most probably a man) called Carol Baker. They lure people to invest a minimum of $5000 for the auto trading system but won't allow you to access the a count during the week but only on Fridays when they give you a particular password to access it. After some investigations, I found out that their expiry rates of some currency when different from other brokers' expiry rates for the same time interval. They make up the AT trades with spreadsheets and excel and then upload them for people to see. These people refuse to pick calls or speak with anyone.

They have really proven to be scams and I still hope to recover my money back if you can help.

Thank you.

Hey Did u completed your 2months on safe24options.....if so can u tel me who was your acount manager..and were you on ATS there....tel me some of your exeperience on safe24options.com.....

I have been having big problems with these people. I was planing on depositing 20k for the Diamond account. After speaking to my account manager Jamie Parker for 2 days. I asked her if they have offices in New York and she replied yes and gave me the address in NY. I live in New York so i went to the building where they should be located. I went to the floor 9 and 10 and this company does not have an office there. While i was in the building, I called the 888 number from the website. Some lady picked up with a thick accent. I said hello and she said how can I help you. I told her I was in the building of 48 Wall St., all of a sudden she acted like she could not hear me. I had full signal bars. Unbelievable.
Following this visit, I went on skype and I told Jamie I went to the building. Jamie went on a rampage of insults by calling me a stupid American, dumbass, and put a devil Icon. She also told me she will find me and kick my ass when I told her I will expose safe24options. I asked her how can you do this to families that work hard for the money. She said i am a stupid idiot and you should give me your money and shut up.
I was in complete shock. She went and said many other insulting things also. I could not believe this. I want everyone to be aware of this and think twice please. If you dont believe me and live near New York go see for yourself. This company is all about scamming and lying.

Make sure to send a little note over to the CFTC, SEC, and NFA letting them know about the claimed New York office.

Hello Kevinlike,
Thank you for your leg work.
There are specific qualifiers for IC3 involvment, and claiming a false US address is one of them.
File a case here, as well:
Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) | Home
This gang with their multitude of related sites have got to be stopped.
Anthony Ingrassia, CTA
NFA ID#: 0278164

Hey i have already made an invetmengt.....
can you suggest me what should i do now.....

Hello Kevinlike,
Thank you for your leg work.
There are specific qualifiers for IC3 involvment, and claiming a false US address is one of them.
File a case here, as well:
Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) | Home
This gang with their multitude of related sites have got to be stopped.
Anthony Ingrassia, CTA
NFA ID#: 0278164

Thank you for that.
Also yesterday I have been doing more research on this company. The main form of communication with Safe24options and Binary-live-signals is through Skype. I added about 7 people that "work" for this company. When you add them to skype some of the workers have pictures of themselves. When I looked at these pictures, I was like there is nooooo way these pictures belong to the "workers" of this company. It took me a while but I figured out a way through google to determine who these pictures belong to. Sure enough they took all these pictures from other websites including Facebook, Law Office website...etc. I cannot believe that websites like these stay open for so long and scam people for their money.

Hello Kevinlike,
Please list the exact names they use on skype and post the source photos with links to those you have researched.
Use the "Go Advanced" Button, then "Manage Attachments" to upload images and any other files.
Give us the name of their Skype working group.
Place a link to this thread in your Skype AT Group, and tell those members to visit here and post their experiences.
Do the same in the broker's working Skype group as well.
Sate,
I would try to get my money out as soon as possible, any way you can.
What we strongly suspect is another variation on this group has already gone dark, Bankoptions.com.
Contact the source you used to fund your account and inform them of the fraud.
Ask them to freeze any further attempts to debit your accounts, replace credit card numbers, etc..
AI

Last edited:
I just finished a live "3 day" free Aussie session with Binary-live-signals... they push a lot for you to sign up with safe24options... now, the session had 3 signals and all 3 were positive.
I am debating if this is a big scam or not... please help.

I have Cedar Finance with 200 dollars in it so.... no big deal, but i'd like to find out more.

Also, I have privately chat on skype with other members and they all praise safe24options... and they all told me they have ATS (which requires a 25k minimum investment)... I wonder if they are all employees of the service. And I believe the "signal service" is also run by safe24options bank.

Back