Basel Financial Scam

leob1928

Private
I have an account at BASEL FINANCIAL. I withdrew from my account and the money never arrived in my bank account!!! what should I do? anyway STAY AWAY FROM THIS BROKER

First, contact them and ask where your money went. Sometimes delays happen. Sometimes errors happen. You need to give them a chance to fix the situation before calling them a scam.

On the other hand, if they really aren't sending your money and have no intention of doing so, then it's time to nail them to the wall.

Basel Financial accounting department not responding

It's been more than a month since the withdrawal was processed. I have tried many ways of contacting their accounting department, mails, phone calls, and I could never reach them, how should I proceed? I am out of ideas and I am still trying to contact them every single day. Thank you.

their follow up

As I have been receiving emails about their services. I questioned them about your issue (found it while doing research about them). Sent them the link to this page.

They say they care about all there clients. Now lets see how much? Their first response was not too good saying that wires get lost etc., but that is no excuse to not communicate!

Let us know how well it works out! And keep hounding them! If they want to expand their business, exceptional customer service is the route!

nothing and nothing

after 1 month my funds appeared by magic again in the broker account.. I tried to withdraw a part of them by moneybookers and the same happened, my account was deducted by that sum and the funds have not appeared either at my moneybookers account or at my bank account, no response to phone calls or e-mails, their chat is available but they always say: "we will speak to the accounting department and get back to you" so far, nothing, I have no idea what else I can do

This is typical broker behaviour when they dont have the money to pay you so they cause delays. Certainly not a broker to be trusted.

Well even if there is a problem in the wire. wrong swift code, wrong account no etc. it doesn't take a month. Couple of weeks will do. I have been through this experience but if there is a prob normally what banks do in undo the transfer. They send it back from where it came from. 1 month is too much and then they are not responding... i think thats enough to ring the BELL!!

In my 46 years in this skin I have sent or received maybe 150 wire transfers. Not only have these banks NEVER made a mistake(not one) I cant remember when ANY banking mistake was ever committed. As soon as you here your broker cry "bank foul" its time to start the "war". Just another trick. Email these bastards every 7 seconds for EVER if need be. Be the "perfect" pain in the arse. Never let them forget your issue-bother them every day without fail. Post your experience on many forums and email the link to these bums. At least you would have done everything possible except showing up in person(the most satisfying). :)

The basic rule is to wait 5 working days (up to 10 working days to Nigeria) and if you don't see it, ask the broker for the SWIFT information which helps your bank trace the payment or will alert you to any errors that have been made. Don't wait a month. That is unneccessary.

I concur, they are a scam.
I have a withdrawal request since 2/12, which has also never shown up. Have been given excuses via live chat of 'short staffed', 'technical problems', 'contact accounting@', 'will be processed as soon as' (won't say as soon as WHAT). The last straw was today, when I stated my account # and inquiry, they shut down live chat on me and went offline.
It's very obvious they do not want to pay out anyone, DO NOT FUND an account with this brokerage. I have over $1000 in pending withdrawals that it doesn't appear I will ever see.

Back