Basel Financial Scam

Continue to pursue

sent 2 emails Mauritius FSC. Have not heard from them yet. Not really
expecting to. Have sent multiple emails to every Basel Fin. contact. Still no
reply's.

Anyone who send or receeved wires from Basel might want to post Basel's banking details here. Get to your bank and ask them for advice on how to track these people down. If you are a US citizen or resident, file a report with IC3.gov

If you used other methods to deposit (Credit cards, etc), contact those companies and ask for advice.

Please help me!!!

Hi, I have an account in Basel Financial (baselfinancial.com) and in my account $2.409, 3 weeks ago (on 12/06/2010) I send withdrawal form to withdraw $2.200. But not yet I get my money back. They are NOT answering to my mail. Every day I check live chat and call them, but there is NOBODY!!!
Please help me to get my money back!!!
Thanks

i have sent 7.000 $ from bank (layko group ) to basel , but i dont know what happend to my account , i cant even check my account , please someone help me , how can i get advice from the bank or somewhere else ?

Post Basel's bank details in this thread. Post any other information that might help people find them in this thread.

If you are a US citizen or resident, contact IC3.gov

If you are somewhere else, ask your bank who to contact to file a complaint.

plz kindly someone infrom me about basel financial . what happend to this broker ? its 1 months my money is gone . plz help me , if it has happend to you, you were relax like now ? how can i get back my money?

Considering the incessant allegation of fraud against Basel,i think it is high time that the company is investigated by the scam committee.This thieves needed to be exposed and possibly blacklisted.

Interested in hearing more...

My name is Melissa and I am gathering information on Basel Financial. I am interested in hearing more about your experience with this company. I would appreicate if you would send me a message or provide me with your email address where I may contact you for more details. You can reach me directly at MelissaMay3@hotmail.com

Thanks!

Back