BaselFinancial.com

RossFrx

Recruit
Any current customers??

Hello traders...
I just opened a live account with them. I'm going to demo trade them for a while.
Hoping to here comments from their current clients.
Please post your feedback guys regarding this new broker:)

tazmaan

Private
Ross,
DO NOT fund your live account. You will be hardpressed to get any of your profit or even your initial funding back out. Save yourself the grief, they are acting very scammish regarding withdrawals.

tazmaan

Private
They are continuing to give me the runaround regarding giving me my funds.
Still not a single answer to emails sent to every email address they have.
Live chat, when I am able to catch them online and they dont disconnect me, just simply say they will contact accounting. Last time they said they will for sure get back to me first thing in the morning, of course they did not.
Total joke this 'brokerage', they probably don't even have an 'accounting' department.
Wish FPA would step in and help me

Ruud van der Aa

Recruit
Basel Financial total fraud

hi
same thing here. I keep asking them about my withdrawal, but no contact. Live chat keeps referring to Accounting.
NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH THESE CRIMINALS!

They state they are recoginzed by FSC. So I contacted them, they are looking into it. Least thing I can do, is bring them down ASAP.

Joe K

Private, 1st Class
http://www.gov.mu/portal/sites/ncb/fsc/download/Communique_25May2010_2.pdf

From Financial Services Commission website.
Basel Financial lost their license.

Surprising the company is not trying to maintain it credibility :p

Last edited by a moderator:

Melissa123

Recruit
Interested in hearing more...

My name is Melissa and I am gathering information on Basel Financial. I am interested in hearing more about your experience with this company. I would appreicate if you would send me a message or provide me with your email address where I may contact you for more details. You can reach me at MelissaMay3@hotmail.com

Thanks!