Basic intro info for beginners and refresher for intermediate level traders

Loads of information for the new and old traders out there. :) i did not have this mind breaking stuff at the start of my trading career.

Hello...
I m a Forex trader trading since 2 years.I am following

different trading method to earn money from Forex. I have join this

forum to share my experience and gain some more knowledge.

In my school time, i was just hating to learn economics but

when i heard about Forex i started to love economics and now guess

what the subject which i was hating the most is now one of my

favorite subject.
currently studying in the University?

I am quite sure I'd been motivated to study if I had more related subjects.

RJOBrien (UK) new platform offering

just learned that RJOBrien (UK) (the US parent company only offers futures) now also has an MT4 solution in place. i guess no one can resist the lure of plucking the retail goose.

BUT, if you can maintain a minimum of 100K/USD daily turnover, eventually increase between 500K/USD and 5M/USD notional, they'll hook you up to their institutional price feed via the FIX protocol. all you need is a charting app that talks FIX and can be pointed at the Integral servers and your retail trading days will be behind you--you will now experience the full power (speed and institutional spreads) of a real data feed.

Guys, where can I find a private tutor? Paid of course.
vbsmile.png

check out jarratt davis: Learn Forex Success and Make Money with UK Leading Forex Trader | Jarratt Davis

he also has his own section here of free signals. but his approach is fundamental as he doesn't believe technical analysis leads to consistent profits.

he is a very engaging and worth listening to speaker. 1 of the few guys in this industry that truly seems to be honest, keeps things above board, and has credibility (performance verified by Barclays).

Guys, where can I find a private tutor? Paid of course.
vbsmile.png

just learned that RJOBrien (UK) (the US parent company only offers futures) now also has an MT4 solution in place. i guess no one can resist the lure of plucking the retail goose.

BUT, if you can maintain a minimum of 100K/USD daily turnover, eventually increase between 500K/USD and 5M/USD notional, they'll hook you up to their institutional price feed via the FIX protocol. all you need is a charting app that talks FIX and can be pointed at the Integral servers and your retail trading days will be behind you--you will now experience the full power (speed and institutional spreads) of a real data feed.

I think if you reach 500K you would rather open another forex brokerage firm and start doing risk free business.

Risk free? Look at newbie and pro traders there complaining about their problems with brokers. One wrong step and traders will just run away from you in panic. If I had 500 K $ and was looking for passive income I would invest in professional traders diversifying risks but keeping interest rate on reasonable level. For example I would buy USA bonds, realty, invest in apple or Microsoft or join my broker investment program. Pretty much of opportunity to squeeze out money from everything that encompasses you...

you misunderstand. 500K notional is 5 standard lots, not the actual cash in your account. every time you open a standard lot trade, you're buying/selling 100K.

I think if you reach 500K you would rather open another forex brokerage firm and start doing risk free business.

Back