BBB Markets

REPLAY FROM BBB MARKETS
On Tue, Apr 24, 2018 at 10:13 AM, Richard Watson <richard@bbbmarkets.com> wrote:
  1. I have gone over the dates that trades were placed and your login activity and our trader logs and i see that the majority of trades in your account were placed by you.
  2. All the info you need is on our website
  3. all the info you need is on our website
  4. I have gone over the dates that trades were placed and your login activity and our trader logs and i see that the majority of trades in your account were placed by you and therefore the risk was dictated by you
  5. I have gone over the dates that trades were placed and your login activity and our trader logs and i see that the majority of trades in your account were placed by you
  6. I am able to grand you a bonus from the company if you would like to recover.
  7. We are not able to change the charts/rates or any other aspect of the trading platform. I know that you are not a professional trader and blaming our platform for your losses goes against our terms of service.
  8. As stated YOU are the one that placed those 2 trades that lost the majority of your capital.
Richard you only replaying to question you want to answer. Send me al the log in information from day one not the part you have altered, You have no registration, you are hiding behind you internet name, you are a total scam.
Send me the log information I have my than we can compare it so the wold can see it.

Back