BBB Markets

A replay from Victor

On Monday, February 5, 2018, 13:30, Victor Kalevra <victor@bbbmarkets.com> wrote:

what about?

On Mon, Feb 5, 2018 at 11:28 AM, S Kalt wrote:
I have started the conversation join it
( I have invited Victor Kalevra email but are to sceard to join the conversation.
Are currently in conversation with him with email)

A replay from Victor

On Monday, February 5, 2018, 13:30, Victor Kalevra <victor@bbbmarkets.com> wrote:

what about?

On Mon, Feb 5, 2018 at 11:28 AM, S Kalt wrote:
I have started the conversation join it
( I have invited Victor Kalevra email but are to sceard to join the conversation.
Are currently in conversation with him with email)
Tell him your problem that you are having.

Trying to resolve the problem with BBB Markets I have noticed that some one are trying to hack my email account and have registrar my email to a lot of websites.

• Richard Watson <richard@bbbmarkets.com>
  • Today at 12:37 PM
To
  • s.kalt@ymail.com
Message body

Hi Stephen,
I believe you have certain things you would like cleared up by BBB Markets. Please could you provide me with a full list of your needs/ complaints so that I can handle them in a swift manner without wasting too much time on pleasantries.
--

Richard Watson
Finance Director
BBB markets & Co. Intercontinental

hi Wood like to now what to do . I am getting email from BBB Markets asking me how thy can help me. Do I replay on any?

REPLAY FROM BBB MARKETS
On Tue, Apr 24, 2018 at 10:13 AM, Richard Watson <richard@bbbmarkets.com> wrote:
  1. I have gone over the dates that trades were placed and your login activity and our trader logs and i see that the majority of trades in your account were placed by you.
  2. All the info you need is on our website
  3. all the info you need is on our website
  4. I have gone over the dates that trades were placed and your login activity and our trader logs and i see that the majority of trades in your account were placed by you and therefore the risk was dictated by you
  5. I have gone over the dates that trades were placed and your login activity and our trader logs and i see that the majority of trades in your account were placed by you
  6. I am able to grand you a bonus from the company if you would like to recover.
  7. We are not able to change the charts/rates or any other aspect of the trading platform. I know that you are not a professional trader and blaming our platform for your losses goes against our terms of service.
  8. As stated YOU are the one that placed those 2 trades that lost the majority of your capital.

Just a other complain from a victim
Dears.

After 4 month cooperation Victor Kalevra from bbbmarkets.com offers me Stock Portfolio contract 425 000 EUR with Expiry date 01/01/2018. In this date respect 02/01/2018 was my account blocked and my account is out. E-mail discussed with Victor Kalevra has not result resp. it is on niveau zero.

I must say that Mr. Victor Kalevra from company bbcmarkets. defrauded my account. I have of course all details of this problem in paper and e - form and also documents from czech banks from about bank wire

Please help me resolve this problem.

Thank you very much

With respect

Pavel Novosad MD

,Czech Republic

e-mail : pnovosad@mediekoslabor.cz

Back