BBB Markets

Just a other complain from a victim
Dears.

After 4 month cooperation Victor Kalevra from bbbmarkets.com offers me Stock Portfolio contract 425 000 EUR with Expiry date 01/01/2018. In this date respect 02/01/2018 was my account blocked and my account is out. E-mail discussed with Victor Kalevra has not result resp. it is on niveau zero.

I must say that Mr. Victor Kalevra from company bbcmarkets. defrauded my account. I have of course all details of this problem in paper and e - form and also documents from czech banks from about bank wire

Please help me resolve this problem.

Thank you very much

With respect

Pavel Novosad MD

,Czech Republic

e-mail : pnovosad@mediekoslabor.cz
Go ahead and open an FPA traders court case against them.

I have opened a case
Case# 2018-029 | s.kalt vs bbbmarkets.com
Are this case still going please advice not sure watts going on.

FPA Forums Team Note: You filed Case #2017-103 in October of 2017. You did not reply in the case thread and the case was marked as abandoned and dismissed.

You filed 2018-029 in February 2018. AsstModerator did not notice that you already had your complaint dismissed and interacted with you. At one point, the conversation went dead and the case was marked as abandoned and dismissed.

Once a case is dismissed, it cannot be refiled. You may still pursue your issue in this Scam Alerts thread, the FPA reviews, and through regulators.

Please explain why you dismissed the case if you go back and you will see I have only followed the prosecutor go through my case and please let me know where it went wrong.

Please explain why you dismissed the case if you go back and you will see I have only followed the prosecutor go through my case and please let me know where it went wrong.
The reason is "You did not reply in the case thread and the case was marked as abandoned and dismissed."

I had no idea that my case was dismissed if you look at the communication and all the question i have asked,i have just followed your instruction step by step.I was under the understanding i was following the right poses FPA required.You will see the are two case numbers, i have opened the second case on you instruction Case#2018-029 in February 5, 2018. It looked to me at the time it was the proper way the proceed with this case.I have dad no intention to wast anyone time and effort I need help and i see there are more and more victims of this broker. Are the not away to help us and me in this matter?

I had no idea that my case was dismissed if you look at the communication and all the question i have asked,i have just followed your instruction step by step.I was under the understanding i was following the right poses FPA required.You will see the are two case numbers, i have opened the second case on you instruction Case#2018-029 in February 5, 2018. It looked to me at the time it was the proper way the proceed with this case.I have dad no intention to wast anyone time and effort I need help and i see there are more and more victims of this broker. Are the not away to help us and me in this matter?
I`ll forward your request to AsstMod. Let's see what I can do :)

You did make the final reply in 2018-029. You can only see your own thread in the Court Case Preparation Folder. At any one time, there can be 1-2 dozen threads I'm dealing with. Because of this, the burden of keeping a case thread going is on the person who files it. If I had thought to check at the time, I'd have dismissed 2018-029 instantly because is was a repeat of your previously abandoned 2017-103, where you did not answer questions.

I have read the question where you asked for my review on the 20 October 2017, a have followed the link you posted and write and review on the 23 October 2017. I’ve been under the understand that I am doing right and that I was followed the whole process.
From time to time my work require me to work on remote work side and than I have no internet access.
I am requesting you that you can continue with this case against this scam broker,
Will you please advise me what you are will to do with this case.
BBB Markets are sitting with my money and are still ripping people off.

On Wednesday, April 25, 2018, 3:54:15 PM GMT+2, Richard Watson <richard@bbbmarkets.com> wrote:
No one ever told you that we were regulated, What I sent you was the company registration number.

On Wed, Apr 25, 2018 at 4:36 PM, S Kalt <s.kalt@ymail.com> wrote:

Richard
HERE ARE A LIST OF FINANCIAL REGULATORY ORGANIZATIONS I WENT THROE AND CAN NO FIND ANY REGULATOR THAT BBB MARKET ARE REGISTERED WITH.PLEAS SEND ME YOU REGULATION NUMBER.

Back