BBBmarkets defrauding contract

p.Nov.

Recruit
Dears.

After 4 month cooperation Victor Kalevra from bbbmarkets.com offers me Stock Portfolio contract 425 000 EUR with Expiry date 01/01/2018. In this date respect 02/01/2018 was my account blocked and my account is out. E-mail discussed with Victor Kalevra has not result resp. it is on niveau zero.

I must say that Mr. Victor Kalevra from company bbcmarkets. defrauded my account. I have of course all details of this problem in paper and e - form and also documents from czech banks from about bank wire

Please help me resolve this problem.

Thank you very much

With respect

Pavel Novosad MD

,Czech Republic

Dears.

After 4 month cooperation Victor Kalevra from bbbmarkets.com offers me Stock Portfolio contract 425 000 EUR with Expiry date 01/01/2018. In this date respect 02/01/2018 was my account blocked and my account is out. E-mail discussed with Victor Kalevra has not result resp. it is on niveau zero.

I must say that Mr. Victor Kalevra from company bbcmarkets. defrauded my account. I have of course all details of this problem in paper and e - form and also documents from czech banks from about bank wire

Please help me resolve this problem.

Thank you very much

With respect

Pavel Novosad MD

,Czech Republic
Few questions for you..............
What is the total amount you have deposited till now?
How you deposited the money?
May I have the exact dates of the deposit?

On Wednesday, April 25, 2018, 3:54:15 PM GMT+2, Richard Watson <richard@bbbmarkets.com> wrote:
No one ever told you that we were regulated, What I sent you was the company registration number.

On Wed, Apr 25, 2018 at 4:36 PM, S Kalt <s.kalt@ymail.com> wrote:

Richard
HERE ARE A LIST OF FINANCIAL REGULATORY ORGANIZATIONS I WENT THROE AND CAN NO FIND ANY REGULATOR THAT BBB MARKET ARE REGISTERED WITH.PLEAS SEND ME YOU REGULATION NUMBER.

Back