• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss BBinary.com (Banc De Binary)

General discussions of a financial company
Well, I can't tell you whether they are a scam or not but I'm very uneasy at the way they have approached investing. I got a call after signing up with an affiliate auto trading bot. Bdb really put heavy pressure on me to invest more than the few hundred dollars I had in the account. I said repeatedly I was not happy about this. Then I was advised to borrow many thousands of dollars from a credit card!! What happened to good advice like " only invest what you can afford" Its a disgrace that they have managed to keep EU licensing. With their level of complaints on here the licensing authorities must be aware of what they are doing. So much for protecting the public.

Banc de Binary destroyed my family and are ruining me completely. They stole a whopping 191k amount from me by false promises and brutal lies. They are lower than the lowest. There is no limit how low they can go. I try to open a case now.

I am still in trading business with BdB but it doesn't feel good.
I have been promissed 3 trades of 15000 each are secured with bonus fund.
I can REQUEST a withdrawal of All account after dec 30th, but after asking, asking, asking again they tell me that in case of loss I then can only withdraw possible around 20K?!?!. I don't understand really how it's written in the signed agreement and how they calculate this amount, but I feel mistreated and fear I loose everything after the trades expire.

Should I wait till those trades expire or should I sell the trades that are not going well? 1 of the 3 trades is expired 4 dece,ber but compensated with bonus 15K, but they become upset when I want this on my bank account.

Can somebody give me advise what to do now?

I have been scammed by BDB. Now telling me I replied to the following questionnaire which I never saw till Tracey Ludlem sent it to me. Contracting herself all the time.
My replies are the second ones. THey have made up things about me.
Hi

You have all the access but here you go as requested

QuestionAnswer (24)Have you invested funds before

Yes
NO

Education level

Bachelor Degree /Diploma
No exams to my name, I did not even pass one GCE exam on leaving school.

Profession or relevant former profession

Business Administration.
I have never been in business administration.

Employment Status

Employed.
I am self employed always have been.

Do you have previous work experience or relevant qualifications that helps you understand our products and services as well as the risks involved?

Yes.
No have no experience or qualifications.

Did you attend course/seminar about binary options?

No

Do you have any connection or association with the U.S.?

No

Annual Frequency of Transactions

51 To 100.
Frequency of what transactions.

Approximately in the last two years, have you traded any binary options on an execution only basis

Yes.
Never traded any binary options in any basis at all.

Source Of Funds

Saving

Estimated Net Worth

250 To 500 K.
no where near.

Estimated Annual Income

50 To 100 K.
10 – 15 K

Purpose and reason for opening account

Assets Saving.
increasing my income.

Anticipated account turnover

50,001 – 100,000
never said anything about this as have no idea.

Size of Wealth

101,000 – 250,000.
no where near that.

Expected origin of incoming funds

Credit Card

How long have you traded (Experience) – in years

1-3.
never traded before at all.

Frequency of trades in the last 12 months

More than 50.
never traded before.

Volume of transactions (within the last 12 months)

Less than 25,000 USD.
none

The period over which clients transactions in financial instruments have been carried out

Long term.
not true no idea what transactions as none been carried out.

The types of services, transaction and financial instrument with which you are familiar

Currencies.
none not traded

I have previous work experience or relevant qualifications that help me to understand your products and services as well as the risks involved

Yes.
No experience at all.

Are you familiar with the risks involved in trading Binary Options

Yes
NO

Industry of Employment

Accountancy
Never been in accountancy at all. I left school, did a secretarial training and a dressmaking course. Then I married. When divorced I cooked and ran singles parties. Self employed.

I am still in trading business with BdB but it doesn't feel good.
I have been promissed 3 trades of 15000 each are secured with bonus fund.
I can REQUEST a withdrawal of All account after dec 30th, but after asking, asking, asking again they tell me that in case of loss I then can only withdraw possible around 20K?!?!. I don't understand really how it's written in the signed agreement and how they calculate this amount, but I feel mistreated and fear I loose everything after the trades expire.

Should I wait till those trades expire or should I sell the trades that are not going well? 1 of the 3 trades is expired 4 dece,ber but compensated with bonus 15K, but they become upset when I want this on my bank account.

Can somebody give me advise what to do now?
STOP do not add any funds they will lose it for you. They are total liars and thieves. Look at bdbvictims.org/index.php.

Last edited by a moderator:
I started trading with BDB with the usual 250 GBP deposit. My story since then is the same as everyone else's. Liars, cheats and a totally ruthless bunch.
I have now lost 30,000 GBP and am trying to withdraw the other 10,000 GBP they talked me into depositing in a separate account. Can anyone give me any advice as to how to proceed. Has anyone managed to obtain a CIF number and log a complaint with Cy-Sec

Hi there I'm new to FPA and also new to BdB. I just recently joined them and have been on the hunt for more information. From what I've discovered so far, it might seem a bit harsh to call them a scam website. To date I have invested $2600 into their site after which they gave me $1300 bonus. Something I would advise against as in the fine print, (which I stupidly only skim read) it is a condition that before you can request a withdrawl you must trade the value of; your bonus + deposit x 20... So in my case I have to trade somewhere around $78,000 worth of options to trade before I can withdraw. That may seem like an awful lot, but after a week, I have managed to turn over about $16,000, without any assistance and to be perfectly honest, I don't really know what I'm doing as I followed a method I saw on a video from mybinarycode.com or something like that. And to my dismay it didn't work and I lost a fair bit.
So out of the blue I was contacted by customer service who told me that I wasn't doing so good and that I should talk to one of their brokers.
After talking to one of their brokers I had agreed to take the $1300 deposit, which if I had have read the Ts & Cs properly I would have decided against. My broker told me that after the weekend we were going to start education classes that would change my outcome.
The weekend came and went, Friday was ok for me, I made around $350. Then on Monday (in Australia) I lost around $700. That night my broker left a status update on Skype that read "SICK as a dog, back tomorrow" So no classes Monday. I had stopped trading as I kept losing and didn't want to blow it all before my classes began. Then I would have to invest more money. Tuesday came and My broker told me he couldn't do it that night as there was a backlog after being sick on Monday.
So on Wednesday we finally got in to it. And in 20min he showed me a couple of things that changed my winning ratio... How to interpret Charts from
Forex Charts | Currency Charts
And also the financial announcements that are being made that day found here Forex Factory
Before the class I had around 46% win to loss ratio and after changing my tactics, I altered my outcome 9 out of 12 wins. And it was nothing like the method they suggested in mybinarycode.com.
So I still have a way to go before I can draw my money back out, along with the bonus and so far I have done it all how the book says, with no discrepancies. I'm just worried that when i get to the $78,000 mark I'm gonna have to hand over 1) a copy of my passport, 2) a copy of my creditcard and 3) a copy of a utility. All things that are advised against when dealing on the internet because of the potential for identity theft. However this is apparently in line with anti-money laundering laws and are also common between forex and options brokers, from what I can gather.
It seems the more I look for answers, the less I have any idea of how safe it can be.
Can anyone here tell me if they have been confirmed to be a sham? Also I will keep this updated with my winnings etc. And if I have been successful in withdrawing my money once I reach the 78K mark.
Hi,

I strongly suggest you for asking for withdrawal and see the reaction of your account manager and let us know how it goes. Your account will be zero in no time

I started trading with BDB with the usual 250 GBP deposit. My story since then is the same as everyone else's. Liars, cheats and a totally ruthless bunch.
I have now lost 30,000 GBP and am trying to withdraw the other 10,000 GBP they talked me into depositing in a separate account. Can anyone give me any advice as to how to proceed. Has anyone managed to obtain a CIF number and log a complaint with Cy-Sec
Hi,
Please do not deposit more money in the account, you will lose even that.

A representative contact me that I should increase my account to $10,000.00.
I explained to him what I explained to my account manager.
I recently lost my leg and I cannot put anymore money into the account except the original amount that I had saved and put in.
When I looked at my bank account they took out $250.00 without my permission.
Now to get all my money back they keep asking for the same documents over and over, and to prove that the card belongs to me! All I am asking is that they put the money on the same card they took it from.
So far no money, just requests for the same documents

Hi Rob,
I apologize for any inconvenience you may be experiencing. If the issue you are having is still not addressed, I would love to help. What I can do is bring this to the immediate attention of our client services. Feel free to private message me.
Best,
Banc De Binary

Back