BDB/OFM Gambrione class action

Burnt

Private, 1st Class
Hi,

Does anyone know if there is a due date to sign up for the Gambrione class action against BDB/OFM? I heard it was this friday but I'm not sure if I heard it correctly !

Much appreciated if someone could pls tell me.

Hi,

Does anyone know if there is a due date to sign up for the Gambrione class action against BDB/OFM? I heard it was this friday but I'm not sure if I heard it correctly !

Much appreciated if someone could pls tell me.
Hi Burnt-I'm back in action after a long de-stressing camping trip in the beautiful Aussie outback-

A month or so ago-the wise heads v FPA suggested that the class action from Gianbrone was the way to go- Initially I thought the same and put my name down-As recently as last week I received an email requesting that I sign a new form with different conditions to the first class action one-This is probably confirmation that the cut off date was last week-but as this story evolves I'm sure it will become clearer for those who joined the initial rush! Can u imagine? -probably 1,000 clients in Europe and Australia(my guess) and maybe 5 times that number in Africa and the Arab countries!- Gianbrone has certainly got his work cut out!

Personally I have pulled away from Giambrone and gone with a smaller but very powerful group with lots v FPA members. After a month or so I can report that the group is very knowledgeable. The interaction and frustrations displayed in this group is very similar to my own experience, but the collective KNOWLEDGE and WISDOM shown, far exceeds mine !!!!!- The group is very determined and focussed on getting a result. It is also very legitimate!

I think I have mentioned this before to other FPA members and I'm sure Pharaoh would agree-
It's OK to tackle ur scam using what ever method or mean you think best fits your present state of mind and pocket!
Giambrone-chargeback-FOS- Lawyer-FBI-these are but a few, I am trying two or three simultaneously.
The point is-IF YOU DON'T TRY -YOU WON'T GET BACK ANYTHING !!!!!!!!!!$$$$$$$$$$-that is the FPA way!
Do your home work here- first though!

Below are a few pointers to watch for if you go with Gianbrone-

"1. You can do more than one claim simultaneously, you just have to cover any upfront fees required to be part of claims. You are obliged to deduct any recovery obtained in an early success from outstanding claims that continue to run.

2. Giambrone is apparently going to take BdB /OFM to court in Israel and the UK. He has apparently teamed up with some Israeli lawyers, as well as some "litigation" funders - these are folk that take risk to financially underwrite a court case for a sizable share of the recovery proceeds. We are told they are likely to take 40-50% in a complex case like this, because it is high risk ; Giambrone will be on 10-15% and his Israeli lawyers could be after another 10%... doesn't leave much for the scammed,does it?

3. BEWARE of entering a commitment on signature... Giambrone and his crew will a) do work and b) take risk on your part. There may just be a clause that says you owe them even if you get recovery through another claim...

Points 2. and 3. are the ones to watch for-keep your options open."

As a final word-nerves are on edge and pockets have been bled dry- If one avenue fails-try another and don't give up!
Though I am quoting myself in response to the crap my bank gave me-'fraud is fraud no matter how it's presented".
Eventually all financial institutions will have to sit up and take notice as it's proved that they are abetting the scammers by taking 1% to 2% of the initial investment!

Hope this helps-
Tolly:):):):)

Hi Burnt-I'm back in action after a long de-stressing camping trip in the beautiful Aussie outback-

A month or so ago-the wise heads v FPA suggested that the class action from Gianbrone was the way to go- Initially I thought the same and put my name down-As recently as last week I received an email requesting that I sign a new form with different conditions to the first class action one-This is probably confirmation that the cut off date was last week-but as this story evolves I'm sure it will become clearer for those who joined the initial rush! Can u imagine? -probably 1,000 clients in Europe and Australia(my guess) and maybe 5 times that number in Africa and the Arab countries!- Gianbrone has certainly got his work cut out!

Personally I have pulled away from Giambrone and gone with a smaller but very powerful group with lots v FPA members. After a month or so I can report that the group is very knowledgeable. The interaction and frustrations displayed in this group is very similar to my own experience, but the collective KNOWLEDGE and WISDOM shown, far exceeds mine !!!!!- The group is very determined and focussed on getting a result. It is also very legitimate!

I think I have mentioned this before to other FPA members and I'm sure Pharaoh would agree-
It's OK to tackle ur scam using what ever method or mean you think best fits your present state of mind and pocket!
Giambrone-chargeback-FOS- Lawyer-FBI-these are but a few, I am trying two or three simultaneously.
The point is-IF YOU DON'T TRY -YOU WON'T GET BACK ANYTHING !!!!!!!!!!$$$$$$$$$$-that is the FPA way!

"1. You can do more than one claim simultaneously, you just have to cover any upfront fees required to be part of claims. You are obliged to deduct any recovery obtained in an early success from outstanding claims that continue to run.

2. Giambrone is apparently going to take BdB /OFM to court in Israel and the UK. He has apparently teamed up with some Israeli lawyers, as well as some "litigation" funders - these are folk that take risk to financially underwrite a court case for a sizable share of the recovery proceeds. We are told they are likely to take 40-50% in a complex case like this, because it is high risk ; Giambrone will be on 10-15% and his Israeli lawyers could be after another 10%... doesn't leave much for the scammed,does it?

3. BEWARE of entering a commitment on signature... Giambrone and his crew will a) do work and b) take risk on your part. There may just be a clause that says you owe them even if you get recovery through another claim...

As a final word-nerves are on edge and pockets have been bled dry- If one avenue fails-try another and don't give up!
Though I am quoting myself in response to the crap my bank gave me-'fraud is fraud no matter how it's presented".
Eventually all financial institutions will have to sit up and take notice as it's proved that they are abetting the scammers by taking 1% to 2% of the initial investment!

Hope this helps-

Hope this helps-

Hi tolly,

Just saw your post. Glad to see you back. Wish I could take a break as well.
Thanks, you have certainly answered alot of concerns.
I think i have almost exhausted my list as well:
1/ chargeback ( rejected)
2/ fos (waiting for a response)
3/Gambrione class action just signed up last night but like you mentioned they will still charge if you recover from other source first so im not sure if i should withdraw.

4/ wealth recovery intl?? New player in the market?

5/ braazaan?? Secret lawyers

6/ pls do not try those personal email who pretend to be victim that guide you on how to recover your funds from the scam broker. You don't want to be scammed twice. They refer you to someone who can upgrade your account to administrative for a fee than request that you deposit to activate the plan so they can help you recover your funds. Unbelievable ruthless people. Kick you down when you're already down. I seem to be caught in a web of lies and scammers.

Any suggestions who I should sign up with is a great help! Should i withdraw from Gambrione if there is a better group out there? Welcome to PM me..

I might know which small group you a referring and recommend. It would be great if you could reconfirm and i will signup if i haven't already done so.

Example of scam offering to recover lost fund from scam brokers

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-05-12-08-02-51.png
    Screenshot_2017-05-12-08-02-51.png
    285.9 KB · Views: 0

Hope this helps-

Hi Tolly,

would you share the private group with me? I am scammed badly by optionstarsglobal and vxmarkets and exploring my option now. Optionstarsglobal I am trying chargeback now. Not sure of results as my banks told me mastercard has flatly refused investment cases no matter the reason. at least visa is trying

Hi Tolly,

would you share the private group with me? I am scammed badly by optionstarsglobal and vxmarkets and exploring my option now. Optionstarsglobal I am trying chargeback now. Not sure of results as my banks told me mastercard has flatly refused investment cases no matter the reason. at least visa is trying
Hi sophieworld-welcome to FPA- although like most v us that joined, it's probably not in the best v circumstances. Rest assured you are one of many who have been scammed by these professional crooks, and although you feel belittled and humiliated at the moment, it's really not your fault. It is good that you have read some posts and reached out. To get the most from this forum however, it is best to start your own thread-call it "once bitten- twice shy-binary option victim" or something that you're comfortable with.
It is important to say- what happened, when it happened and where you are from. By having your own thread, it means that everybody sees it, and in most cases within a few days, the big guns, or the wise heads will have their say.
You must mention how you deposited the money-the exact dates it was deposited-where it was deposited and what the amount was, each time.
Create a folder on your desktop and make screen shots of everything you can on the scammers trading platform. Do it now before they close it down. It is hard to make a case, when you haven't got evidence to back you up. Your story has just started.
The private groups mentioned above, are really not for you, because they are mainly concerned with a huge scam group called BdB/OFM.
Most of the groups have already compiled evidence against them, and over the next few months or years the battles will rage in court.
At this stage you have to do your home work and over the next few weeks built a convincing case with the info you gain here.
My experiences here, are, that there are many ways to skin a cat. Show the banks you are strong and determined!. With the help you gain from FPA you can sway many decisions, your way!

If this all seems too much for you, you can try Rebecca from WinChargeback

Good luck, and I hope this has helped a little-

Back