• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss BDForex.com

General discussions of a financial company
1. All you need is to be subscribed for a month. Purely watch the webinar videos and learn from them.
2. I spent 10 months in the group, and it does not worth your money. If you are really a novice trader you will learn the patience game. Otherwise he will feed you for 4 to 5 month with enormous setups that are here and loosing trades for months.
3. This trader knows how to trade by textbook in 2016 year market conditions. In corona virus/trump era market conditions he cant make money and that is what he is going to teach you. You will often hear that there are no possibilities "today" every day.
4. If you will have any problem with the service or the payment, the called "support" will never help you or try to sort you out. They will just not answer your emails. Bernie will tell you to contact them and they will help you out quickly, but trust me, it will never happen. (At this point I just gave up, too much promises + not enough education an + no support + 120fee and not 100).
5. Corona virus + Christmas and summer holidays forget about the service, you will have your morning and evening calls. But you still will bring the money like you were having crazy setups.
6. Result: For you - there is no setup. For Bernie - even without setup he receives your money. Between 500k and a mill per year on subscriptions, why trade and take risks?

Back