BDFX might receive the "scam of the year" award

Trade by trade chart screenshots for anyone who wants to check. Apparently, there were ghost moves that sent my account into negative equity. Hilarious.

Attachments

• bdfx trades.zip
    1.5 MB · Views: 7
Astonishing work my friend. I believe you must start filing a Traders court case against the Scam bdfx:mad:

Astonishing work my friend. I believe you must start filing a Traders court case against the Scam bdfx:mad:

Case submitted at the time of opening this thread. It was delayed due to FPA moderation extensive work. I believe it will be for vote next week.

actually im getting the feeling that you are like the proverbial cat playing with a mouse.....after your comments on my post there is no way in a million years that you would have registered with an unlicensed broker(especially with your obvious experience) unless you were trying to deliberately expose a scam.boy these guys are in trouble and they probably dont even know just how big a hole they are digging for themselves!

actually im getting the feeling that you are like the proverbial cat playing with a mouse.....after your comments on my post there is no way in a million years that you would have registered with an unlicensed broker(especially with your obvious experience) unless you were trying to deliberately expose a scam.boy these guys are in trouble and they probably dont even know just how big a hole they are digging for themselves!

They were rated 5 stars on the FPA for way too long. Why keep them that privilege if they don't deserve it? This was covered at the beginning of the thread. I have a habit or you may call it a hobby of exposing scam brokers when it's unclear.

If he have the ability and time to test most if not all forex brokers, I bet Amin will not leave any broker out there without exposing its scam:D

At end, we'll have no "unscam" broker to join and must combine our efforts to create our own broker:cool:

yes i may be new here but im quick on the uptake lol.
and kudos to you amin sir.as i said before i get the feeling you are the cat amongst the proverbial mice,and now i know for sure!its a very good thing you are doing!

Back