1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BDSGlobalMarketing.com

Discussion in 'Has anyone heard of?' started by Engineer, Jun 24, 2010.

1. Engineer

Engineer Private, 1st Class

Has anyone heard of BDSGlobalMarketing.com? I bought an EA a few days ago that required my phone number. Tonight I get a call from these two guys from BDS selling forex training for $4500. I believe they are linked.

The people at this site:

TweetTwin Scam Alert « The Tweet Twins Online World

claim BDS is involved in non-forex scams.

2. Pharaoh

Pharaoh Colonel

There is a company that goes by many different names. They have contracts with many different financial products companies, including a number of EA sellers. When you buy any of these products, this company will call you and offer mentoring, training, whatever.

The price is not always fixed. They will ask you things like "What's it worth to you to be financially successful?" There are reports of them suggesting that people take out loans to pay for this training (a giant red flag in my book. The sales tactics are very high pressure.

Does any of this sound familiar?

Since you bought an EA that's supposed to make you a bunch of money without needing training or experience, ask them why you should bother paying money for their very expensive program.
    :D

3. Engineer

You know these guys!

You've hit the nail on the head, red flag and all! They may be high pressure, but are they a scam?

4. Pharaoh

Pharaoh Colonel

I have no idea if this outfit's training is any good or not. Their website seems to be more marketing oriented than trading oriented to me.

Even if they aren't a scam, they appear to be overpriced and the sales tactics alone are enough to make me pass on even considering them.

5. Engineer

I've passed on these guys

I agree; I have passed on these guys.