BDSwiss Deposit went missing

ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ
already tried you suggestion and what i get is a request for me to wait..

i know i am not their only client and my deposit is not like Soros fund.

but i need to trade to make money..
No money no trade
No trade no money to be made or lost
:(
First of all, invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

Note: Invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.
Note 2: Make sure to follow the suggestions correctly, when you do it correctly you will get below message in your thread automatically.
Note 3: Make sure to share your account number (Only account number). Many time this help companies to find out you are genuine or not.

OP Screen shot.jpg

Dear Mr. Mustafar,
( @fauzimustafar )

Thank you for your feedback.

As our Customer Support agent explained on Friday the 7th of February 2020, on a phone call, your deposit was successfully made but it did not appear in your trading account due to a temporary technical issue which has since then been resolved and your deposit has been successfully credited in your trading account as soon as you had provided us with the relevant proof of deposit.

We'd like to apologize for any inconvenience caused and we thank you for the cooperation and understanding you've shown after our recent telephone call.

You may reach us anytime at support@bdswiss.com or talk live with one of our support agents with one of the many live options we offer!

Best wishes,
The BDSwiss team

Dear Mr. Mustafar,
( @fauzimustafar )

Thank you for your feedback.

As our Customer Support agent explained on Friday the 7th of February 2020, on a phone call, your deposit was successfully made but it did not appear in your trading account due to a temporary technical issue which has since then been resolved and your deposit has been successfully credited in your trading account as soon as you had provided us with the relevant proof of deposit.

We'd like to apologize for any inconvenience caused and we thank you for the cooperation and understanding you've shown after our recent telephone call.

You may reach us anytime at support@bdswiss.com or talk live with one of our support agents with one of the many live options we offer!

Best wishes,
The BDSwiss team

1) Did other clients experience this "technical issue"
2) does this same technical issue occur when clients attempt to make a withdrawal request?

@fauzimustafar have you tested their withdrawal system? Now might be a good time to ensure everything is working properly.

Back