BDSWISS is a scam! Run away from them!

ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ
It seems someone is giving you wrong information about BDSwiss here. You should change your claim to ""sinaisforex.com" is a scam". ;)
Sorry, but, I disagree. They are partners. The moment @BDSwiss allows operations to be opened or changed incorrectly, of course it is an error in their system. In addition, all capital is held by @BDSwiss. Although I agree with you that www.sinaisforex.com is also involved in the practice.

Sorry, but, I disagree. They are partners. The moment @BDSwiss allows operations to be opened or changed incorrectly, of course it is an error in their system. In addition, all capital is held by @BDSwiss. Although I agree with you that www.sinaisforex.com is also involved in the practice.

These operations you showed us here can be done on any broker you want. As you can see on Myfxbook, they're using different brokers: https://www.myfxbook.com/members/SinaisForex
So, I don't think they're partners, I only think this "sinais forex" might be another "signal provider"-scam (after having a look on their pages). You should blame them doing things wrong for you, not the broker. ;)

No. Sorry. @BDSwiss confirmed to me that they are partners. And this type of operations, where T / P is placed in loss forecast, is not possible in MT4 with @BDSwiss. Fis tests and they confirmed me. It is possible that @BDSwiss uses the partner to obtain fraudulent earnings. I showed some small examples. Altogether, more than $ 30 USD was lost to BDSWISS..

No. Sorry. @BDSwiss confirmed to me that they are partners. And this type of operations, where T / P is placed in loss forecast, is not possible in MT4 with @BDSwiss. Fis tests and they confirmed me. It is possible that @BDSwiss uses the partner to obtain fraudulent earnings. I showed some small examples. Altogether, more than $ 30 USD was lost to BDSWISS..

good idea to show "receipts" of allegations, so that it is not just hearsay.

Also, what the heck were you doing depositing $30k+ USD with someone you didn't understand their business model fully?

No one should ever follow such "signal providers". You'll never have the same results as they show you on their social medias. Everyone should trade on his own. Some brokers don't even allow such behavior, because it's outside the scope of their own PAMM trading (and it also could have a negative effect in getting new clients if investors see which brokers are being used for such scams). At the end it's up to you if you follow such "providers" (also EA's and other stuff); the brokers have nothing to do with that (they are just happy about new clients and money). ;)

good idea to show "receipts" of allegations, so that it is not just hearsay.

Also, what the heck were you doing depositing $30k+ USD with someone you didn't understand their business model fully?
So. Yes, you understand. So much so that he made the maneuver for @BDSwiss to win. In addition, it is a partner recognized and authorized by @BDSwiss sinaisforex.com avoid them too.

Back