BDSWISS is a scam! Run away from them!

ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ

ranansousa

Recruit
They manipulate the forex market. You can see the link https://prnt.sc/u0w3ch
Note that the operations were manipulated where the operation would never make a profit: observe the T / P. I show just one example, there are several in all my accounts. They are dishonest and do not solve things. They steal from us!
I tried to settle with them. Support treats badly, does not return. More than $ 30,000 was lost. They use another scammer to do these operations that I posted: to signalsforex.com (scammers too)

Note that the operations were manipulated where the operation would never make a profit: observe the T / P. I show just one example, there are several in all my accounts. They are dishonest and do not solve things. They steal from us!
I tried to settle with them. Support treats badly, does not return. More than $ 30,000 was lost. They use another scammer to do these operations that I posted: to signalsforex.com (scammers too)
@BDSwiss, can we have your attention here, please?

also had an absolutely awful experience with BD Swiss - I don't believe they manipulated the market at all.
But their support was absolutely abhorrent, worst broker I've used to date.

also had an absolutely awful experience with BD Swiss - I don't believe they manipulated the market at all.
But their support was absolutely abhorrent, worst broker I've used to date.

Look https://prnt.sc/u0w3ch

Note that positions would never make a profit (see T / P). BDSWISS uses its partners to open or change positions that will make the customer lose. Thus, they manipulate the market to favor it.
If you try to open an operation with TP the way I show it, you will not succeed. Only BDSWISS partners get this type of access to their system. In this case I used their partner SINAIS FOREX.

I tried to contact them. They refuse to answer me. They blocked my accounts and that's it. It is necessary to make it public so that others do not fall for their coup.

@BDSwiss, can we have your attention here, please?

@BDSwiss does not respond. They simply ignore the customer who was stolen by them.
I even sent other images for them to explain to me the operations that were opened / changed in their system and that ended in damage on purpose.
For me, it is clear that they manipulate operations to keep our money.

@BDSwiss is scam!

So at 31 jan u decided to sell 0.02 Eurusd @ 1.10351 and put SL 1.11131 and TP 1.10611
Then the broker excuted your TP @1.10617 on 3 feb.
Whats wrong with that?
There is nothing wrong with that, though I wouldn't do that.
Did someone other than you put that order?
Or someone told u to do that, like your signal service?

Look https://prnt.sc/u0w3ch

Note that positions would never make a profit (see T / P). BDSWISS uses its partners to open or change positions that will make the customer lose. Thus, they manipulate the market to favor it.
If you try to open an operation with TP the way I show it, you will not succeed. Only BDSWISS partners get this type of access to their system. In this case I used their partner SINAIS FOREX.

I tried to contact them. They refuse to answer me. They blocked my accounts and that's it. It is necessary to make it public so that others do not fall for their coup.

Or you are using wrong robot trader/ or copying?
Looks to me that all transaction is pursuing positif swap on selling eurusd

No. No. The @BDSwiss systems allowed positions to be changed or opened that would cause losses. The value of the TP, for the SELL operation, should be below the value of the opening price and note that it is above, that is, in any case it would be prejudicial. S / L does not matter. Note that in MT4 you cannot operate like this, only those who have access to @BDSwiss systems, as the partner www.sinaisforex.com did

No. No. The @BDSwiss systems allowed positions to be changed or opened that would cause losses. The value of the TP, for the SELL operation, should be below the value of the opening price and note that it is above, that is, in any case it would be prejudicial. S / L does not matter. Note that in MT4 you cannot operate like this, only those who have access to @BDSwiss systems, as the partner www.sinaisforex.com did
It seems someone is giving you wrong information about BDSwiss here. You should change your claim to ""sinaisforex.com" is a scam". ;)

Back