BDSWiss SCAM ALERT - ABUSE - CANCELLED ALL GAINS - Termination Letter

ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ
I take a few days off from the forum and this is the advice being put out? Oh boy.

------------

@Nephesh Why are you "trading" binary options that are not on a regulated exchange? Why trade binary options at all?

Who said he did binary options? The broker doesn't even offer any binary options?

Yes, I guess they did get rid of that some time ago. In any case, not one cent should be deposited with this bucket shop.
I didn't have any problems with them yet and all of my European trader friends (I am from Germany) also talking very positive about this broker. We'll see. I was quite shocked to see such a thread from a European trader here and I'm quite curious about how his problem will be solved.

Dear client,

You have opened a trading account with BDS Markets and accepted the relevant Terms and Conditions applied by the Company at the account opening.

The identification of abusive practices on a Trading Account allows the Company to proceed with the termination of such account. As per the procedures set out in our Terms and Conditions, you received an explanatory letter with the measures that could be applied by the Company. Please refer to the relevant email sent to your registered email address on the 29th of May 2020.

Kind regards,
The BDSwiss team

Dear client,

You have opened a trading account with BDS Markets and accepted the relevant Terms and Conditions applied by the Company at the account opening.

The identification of abusive practices on a Trading Account allows the Company to proceed with the termination of such account. As per the procedures set out in our Terms and Conditions, you received an explanatory letter with the measures that could be applied by the Company. Please refer to the relevant email sent to your registered email address on the 29th of May 2020.

Kind regards,
The BDSwiss team
BDSwiss Team, if you please, your termination letter simply states risk as a reason. Now you point your client towards explanation in T&C. Okay...
Care to give us here a short version, namely what is the exact risk breach of this client? Otherwise it's not much of an answer. And we all look forward to reply, so mind that you have an audience here, not just the client.
Thank you.

Dear client,

Kind regards,
The BDSwiss team

Dear BDSwiss,

I accepted the relevant Terms and Conditions, okay.

" The identification of abusive practices on a Trading Account "
So what ? I earn to much for you ? I guess not. So come on, where is the justification of " abusive practices " ?

Furthermore, it is a point to close an account, it is an other to cancel profit of a client.

We are all looking to you about " abusive practices "

Thanks.

Dear BDSwiss,

I accepted the relevant Terms and Conditions, okay.

" The identification of abusive practices on a Trading Account "
So what ? I earn to much for you ? I guess not. So come on, where is the justification of " abusive practices " ?

Furthermore, it is a point to close an account, it is an other to cancel profit of a client.

We are all looking to you about " abusive practices "

Thanks.

They are market maker bro, that's why they dont want to pay the profit, i was robbed around $ 3500 by them. same case, i already send email to the regulator about the case, unfortunately i haven't get any reply from the regulator. So, we can't do nothing.

Back