BDSwiss wrongfully margin called my account

ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ

Certainfx

Private
I had a total of £753.92 in my trading account. I had a position open on GBP/AUD which was in profit however at around 22:00 UK time my position all of a sudden hit my stop loss even tho i requested to close the position when it was in profit but would not close. I had a take profit set which was hit on the charts but for some mysterious reason it wasn't hit on my mt4. When I tried to close it manually it just wouldnt close it was some £128 in profit, then all of a sudden its 22:00 and just like that -£148 SL hit. What I find ridiculous is that they managed to register my SL but not my TP.

Then I opened 2 more positions on the same pair and set up Stop Losses for both positions that would protect my account however in a matter of seconds my account was down to -£10, no SL was triggered and when I check on MT4 it does not even show my stop loss at all. Firstly I was not allowed to close my position in profit and then all of a sudden it hit my sl and then 2 more positions were compromised without triggering my stop losses and causing my account to go into negative value.

After emailing BDSwiss about this theyve been avoiding it for a week, they managed to reply to me on April 16 asking for more details which I happily provided in detail on the same day. So 2 days later I contact their live chat to see the status of my issue as I'm demanding my full refund of £743.92, to my surprise the agent says we have not recieve any reply to the email when we asked for evidence which is hilarious because its in my sent box in gmail which I showed a screenshot to the agent that the email was sent 2 days ago to the correct email. He said we have not recieved it send it again.

They are just wasting my time hoping that I will give up but i will not rest until i have me £743.92 back in my account. Any help would be appreciated.

PS.
I have the transcript of the chat with the agent saying he hasnt recieved the email when i have 100% solid evidence that it was sent correctly.
Sorry for long post guys!

They are just wasting my time hoping that I will give up but i will not rest until i have me £743.92 back in my account. Any help would be appreciated.

PS.
I have the transcript of the chat with the agent saying he hasnt recieved the email when i have 100% solid evidence that it was sent correctly.
Sorry for long post guys!

Why are you trading with what is very likely a binary options bucket shop? You are just asking for the eventual heartache.

Did you at least screen record any of this (with bandicam / thundersoft screen recorders)??

Why are you trading with what is very likely a binary options bucket shop? You are just asking for the eventual heartache.

Did you at least screen record any of this (with bandicam / thundersoft screen recorders)??
It was reccomended to me by a friend, and unfortunately I did not record it due to the fact that it was very unexpected and very sudden. I've had a look through their reviews on here and it seems like I'm not the first person this has happened to so yeah I should have done my research before depositing money with them but what can I say whats done is done. I am still trying my best to resolve this issue with them they keep ignoring my emails so I've started a chargeback with my bank.

If markets roll over 22:00GMT does that mean you cannot close your position at 9:45PM GMT? That doesnt sound right

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200420-205900_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20200420-205900_Gmail.jpg
    526.4 KB · Views: 8
It was reccomended to me by a friend, and unfortunately I did not record it due to the fact that it was very unexpected and very sudden. I've had a look through their reviews on here and it seems like I'm not the first person this has happened to so yeah I should have done my research before depositing money with them but what can I say whats done is done. I am still trying my best to resolve this issue with them they keep ignoring my emails so I've started a chargeback with my bank.
Even if it was a recommendation by a friend or from word-to-mouth, do your own due diligence. The lackadaisical attitude and sloppiness in doing a quick 5 minute research on the internet speaks volume in the evaluation of your decision... It's your money, so put it on high-priority.

@4evermaat, Some correction here, Bdswiss is not Binary broker :)
@BDSwiss, we are still waiting for your answer here.

@4evermaat, Some correction here, Bdswiss is not Binary broker :)
@BDSwiss, we are still waiting for your answer here.
I'm keeping in contact with then constantly trying to talk to then through their 24/5 live chat but every single support agen says 'Your issue has been passed to the relevant department' its been 11 days since and no resolution whatsoever. Nonetheless I am persistant and will not stop until a resolution is reached.

I'm keeping in contact with then constantly trying to talk to then through their 24/5 live chat but every single support agen says 'Your issue has been passed to the relevant department' its been 11 days since and no resolution whatsoever. Nonetheless I am persistant and will not stop until a resolution is reached.
Inquire about the department's email so you can forward this board directly to them. I don't trust the representatives at all. Been through it many times prior and they are a bunch of copy pasta robots.

It will be soon brother, I`ll try my best to convert this thread into Resolved :)

Back