BDSwiss wrongfully margin called my account

ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ
UPDATE:
It seems that they have blacklisted me from their "24/5" live chat as when I try to use it I get the message "Please note that our agents are not available at the moment. You can contact us from Monday to Friday, 24/5. If you wish to contact us now, please send your query via email to support@bdswiss.com and our agents will reply to you within 48 business hours. ".

Lol, this is suppose to be a live chat available 24 hours a day 5 days a week.

Update: I managed to talk to the representative on my case and I have been told a decision has been reached regarding my issue and they will email me tomorrow so I will update on here regarding the decision they make.

Update: I managed to talk to the representative on my case and I have been told a decision has been reached regarding my issue and they will email me tomorrow so I will update on here regarding the decision they make.
Partial good news and don't forget to update us here :)

Wonderful, let's see what is in store for you then.

Wonderful, let's see what is in store for you then.

My prediction: Just more lies.

At best, he may get back a little bit over his initial deposit. Then his profits will be cancelled for some obscure reason.

Or BDSwiss will send in trolls to claim that the OP abused the IB program.

Maybe 5-10% of the time, people get back their full amount from BDSwiss. And yes @FxMaster , BDSwiss does or used to offer binary options.

My prediction: Just more lies.

At best, he may get back a little bit over his initial deposit. Then his profits will be cancelled for some obscure reason.

Or BDSwiss will send in trolls to claim that the OP abused the IB program.

Maybe 5-10% of the time, people get back their full amount from BDSwiss. And yes @FxMaster , BDSwiss does or used to offer binary options.
Another good advice, don't come on judgment so early :)

We as a user must act like neutral, Let`s give time to both party :)

Update:

Its now nearly 6:00pm in the evening UK time and I have not recieved any sort of email from BDSwiss, I went onto the live chat in the afternoon around 12:00pm and was told I will be receiving a decision email today but I have not recieved anything yet I'm beginning to feel a bit sceptical, perhaps they just wanted me to stop constantly contacting them so they can come up with something over the weekend, its been 2 weeks now since the initial email.

Update:

Its now nearly 6:00pm in the evening UK time and I have not recieved any sort of email from BDSwiss, I went onto the live chat in the afternoon around 12:00pm and was told I will be receiving a decision email today but I have not recieved anything yet I'm beginning to feel a bit sceptical, perhaps they just wanted me to stop constantly contacting them so they can come up with something over the weekend, its been 2 weeks now since the initial email.
Most probably Monday :)

Update: You indicate that you tried to close the first position manually around 9:45 PM (UK Time) without remembering the exact moment. Considering that, from 23:58 PM to 00:02 PM the trading is disabled while pricing is still on, 9:45 PM is 11:45 PM (CY Time), therefore you were trying to close the position around the market closure time which is at 11:58 PM CY time. Additionnaly, considering that : 1. No attempt to close your positions was recorded on your trading account on April 13 at the times and for the positions indicated. 2. On positions 9641757 & 9641814, there was no stop-loss neither placed nor recorded, 3. Position 9641757 was placed on 14 Apr 2020 00:02 AM and closed at 14 Apr 2020 00:04 AM. 4. Position 9635372 closed on 14 Apr 2020 00:03 AM without reaching the Stop-loss which was placed at SL 1.9611 while the position closed at 1.9619.

I remember trying to close the position at 9:45 UK time and it wouldnt let me close it, my other 2 positions i manually added a SL and it wasnt triggered and it wasnt picked up on the platform. Also they failed to mention why my trade didnt close at TP hence why i tried to close it manually in profit and it still wouldnt close. They have said they will close my account because I'm going to do chargeback which I have initiated.

Is there anything else I can do?

Back