Bdswiss

ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ

silvermain

Recruit
Hi there!
I live in Portugal.. and i’ve been induced to create an account in Bdswiss by a guy in instagram... i deposited the money 350€ in bdswiss and i don’t trade nothing i still have the same value in my account of bdswiss and i want to withdrawal the 350€ via transfer account.
And the status in the app of bdswiss now is Pending! i send an email to them for the support and to the complaints and they responded saying i need to send the proofs and i sent to them the documents. But i still waiting...
Can you please help me?
Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Tiago Silva

i need to send the proofs and i sent to them the documents
What did they ask you to send exactly? Account verification documents? If so, go ahead and complete it to be able to submit withdrawal request.
Btw, in case you did not verify your account per broker's T&C, but still were able to deposit, that's not right either. Money in-no questions asked, money out-send this, send that, oh another one, hey, one more....

What did they ask you to send exactly? Account verification documents? If so, go ahead and complete it to be able to submit withdrawal request.
Btw, in case you did not verify your account per broker's T&C, but still were able to deposit, that's not right either. Money in-no questions asked, money out-send this, send that, oh another one, hey, one more....

Attachments

• 8E8A7B7E-CD31-431D-9A74-27BC971D354D.png
    8E8A7B7E-CD31-431D-9A74-27BC971D354D.png
    304.7 KB · Views: 18
And i responded with the attached files, extract of the bank, and the proof of payment, and is visible in the document my IBAN, SWIFT, my full name and address!

It can take days for them to sort things like this. How long have you been waiting?

@silvermain you must calm your gambling impulse. Why did you deposit funds without fully verifying your account?

Even if you did verify your account, what made you deposit with BDSwiss, without first studying the business model the brokerage is using (how precisely they make profits from their clients)?

Hi @silvermain,

Please give us your client ID, so we can investigate your case further and provide you with details on this issue.

Kind regards,
The BDSwiss team
hi there, im gonna send a print of my data.

FPA Forums Team Note: Name and Email has been removed from the Image.

Attachments

• BdSwiss.jpg
    BdSwiss.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 12
Back