Be Alert: Outsmart Global Limited( www.outsmartfx.com) is a scam forex/digital currency broker!!!

Joe81

Recruit
Please be careful with the company name on Meta Trader 5: Outsmart Global Limited (outsmartfx.com). You Always are rejected the withdrawal of your funds with many absurd reasons. They always start from Romance Dating on Facebook/ Dating apps with Chinese/Twainese beauty girl.

Please be careful with the company name on Meta Trader 5: Outsmart Global Limited (outsmartfx.com). You Always are rejected the withdrawal of your funds with many absurd reasons. They always start from Romance Dating on Facebook/ Dating apps with Chinese/Twainese beauty girl.
Can you share the reason for your withdrawal rejection with us, please?

You can see in this file
Let's start with adding your story as a review here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/19938/outsmart-fx-review and then follow the below suggestions.

First of all, invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread " Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread. " Will help you to find out.

Note 1: The invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.
Note: 2 You need to make a second post in this thread to enable the official invitation option.
Note 3: Make sure to share your account number (Only account number). Many time this help companies to find out you are genuine or not.
Note 4: Make sure to follow the suggestions correctly, when you do it correctly you will get the below message in your thread automatically.

OP Screen shot.jpg

This is a fraudulent company. They have scammed multiple people, including myself. A simple Google search should reveal numerous reviews regarding their fraudulent activity by posing as a legitimate investing/trading company. When I created an account with them, I was among the first of victims who didn't have access to any reviews regarding their fraudulent activity. Like you, I was also brought into their company through romantic deception by a Taiwanese woman.

SUGGESTION FOR ILLEGAL ACTIVITY REMOVED

FPA Forums Team Note: No matter what a scammer has done to you, the FPA does not permit suggesting taking illegal actions against the scammer or their website. Do what you suggest involved hiring criminals. Do you really think those kinds of criminals only go after bad people? Have you thought about how easy it would be for the people who scammed you could use your money to go after sites that try to help scam victims?

Can you share the reason for your withdrawal rejection with us, please?
I had a similar situation as @FxMaster. They asked me to deposit a total of $30,000 before I was able to withdraw my money. They always allow the "consumer" to withdraw a small amount in the beginning but afterwards, the chances of withdrawing are nil.

I had a similar situation as @FxMaster. They asked me to deposit a total of $30,000 before I was able to withdraw my money. They always allow the "consumer" to withdraw a small amount in the beginning but afterwards, the chances of withdrawing are nil.
If you are having a serious problem with a company, you should open your own thread in Scam Alerts and give details.

Why your own thread?

1. If the person who started this thread has their issue resolved, this whole thread will be marked as resolved.

2. Your thread can have a link from your review. This makes your issue more visible.

3. Issues can be different. Having your own thread makes it easier to get advice specific to resolving your issue.

If you are having a serious problem with a company, you should open your own thread in Scam Alerts and give details.

Why your own thread?

1. If the person who started this thread has their issue resolved, this whole thread will be marked as resolved.

2. Your thread can have a link from your review. This makes your issue more visible.

3. Issues can be different. Having your own thread makes it easier to get advice specific to resolving your issue.
Thanks for the advice, @FxMaster. However, I already have my situation under control and have filed complaints to the appropriate law enforcements/trade commissions. I don’t think there’s a need for starting a new thread.

Back