Be aware of https://fxbitcointrade.com/

Brightoscar5

Recruit
These guys have their so called Account Manager called Branson Rodgers he puts ads on Instagram and convinced people to invest with the initial capital of 500$ for 48hrs profit of 50% then when you put that 500$ he comes back and tell you to add 200$ because the withdrawal will be 2000$ but he will not tell you prior then he will trade for you and make a profit of at least 2550$ and then asked you to send 300$ withdrawal fee which you were not informed before. Then I asked him to send their bank details so I can pay he denied to send the details tell me everything should be done through bitcoins in which he only gives you bitcoins account and their email is under gmail.com if you send anything to their online platform to don’t get any reply. They are mainly operating from Kenya if you ask about their office he will not respond. So he told me they will keep my profit until I send withdrawal fee.

These guys have their so called Account Manager called Branson Rodgers he puts ads on Instagram and convinced people to invest with the initial capital of 500$ for 48hrs profit of 50% then when you put that 500$ he comes back and tell you to add 200$ because the withdrawal will be 2000$ but he will not tell you prior then he will trade for you and make a profit of at least 2550$ and then asked you to send 300$ withdrawal fee which you were not informed before. Then I asked him to send their bank details so I can pay he denied to send the details tell me everything should be done through bitcoins in which he only gives you bitcoins account and their email is under gmail.com if you send anything to their online platform to don’t get any reply. They are mainly operating from Kenya if you ask about their office he will not respond. So he told me they will keep my profit until I send withdrawal fee.
Fxbitcointrade.com

Let's start by inviting the company to this thread. To do so, follow the below suggestions..........

First of all, invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

Note: Invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.

Back