Be aware of LiteForex - can never withdraw deposited funds

Dear Forex community,

I hope that the community and this forum will provide me a better chance to see some of my deposited money back.
I have deposited funds to LiteForex on 2016-10-19 for a total of 5000 EUR
I have made some profit, and tried to withdraw the amount from 2017-08-21 onwards. The request was to withdraw all 6342.93 EUR and close the acocunt. Despite several email interactions, chats, phone calls, up until today the funds are still not refunded.

For all beginners out there, while I might not see the funds, at least I hope others would avoid my mistake of trusting LiteForex with any real money.

Attachments

• Liteforex withdrawal attempts.JPG
    Liteforex withdrawal attempts.JPG
    92.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Liteforex email correspondance.JPG
    Liteforex email correspondance.JPG
    92.3 KB · Views: 0
Dear Forex community,

I hope that the community and this forum will provide me a better chance to see some of my deposited money back.
I have deposited funds to LiteForex on 2016-10-19 for a total of 5000 EUR
I have made some profit, and tried to withdraw the amount from 2017-08-21 onwards. The request was to withdraw all 6342.93 EUR and close the acocunt. Despite several email interactions, chats, phone calls, up until today the funds are still not refunded.

For all beginners out there, while I might not see the funds, at least I hope others would avoid my mistake of trusting LiteForex with any real money.
Open an FPA traders court case against them. to do so follow the suggested steps here Traders Court > File a Case

Dear Cheatbyliteforex.

FxMaster (Lt. Colonel are giving the step to you. Please follow and understand the proces.

Here i copy and paste some infomation for you. Hopefully can help you.

Before Submission:

1. Try to contact the company about the issue at least 3 times over a period of at least 1 week.

Why? Many companies would gladly resolve your problem if they are given a chance to do so. There's no point in opening a court case when a quick phone call or email from you might solve the problem

Back