Be aware of these SCAMS on telegram

tonyakc

Private
Hi Friends,

I am scammed by below persons on telegram so wanted to advise you all that do not do anything with these persons:

1) Queen Veronica - @FX_Club OR _Forex Queens Club_ : Selling EA for a higher price around $400, which works for a couple of months and suddenly can stop any time after a month or two and then she will ask for more money to get a new version. Do not buy any EA from this on telegram.

2) Forex Market Captain OR @Rickyadmin : Do not give your account management to this person. He will burn your account. He doesn't know how to do risk management and put higher lots and if the trade goes against you then he will close with the higher loss.

3) @jmchuyjm : Selling BOT which will burn your account whenever the price goes very up or very down.

Its just a suggestion that do not do any business with these guys on telegram. This is to help other traders for forex not to promote anybody.

Thanks

Thanks, @mazel22 for view and reply. You will get a response but do not trust her EA, It can stop at any time. I bought in mid of November and it stopped working after one month and when i complained to her, he told me to buy another latest version with 50% discount.

So if you can get money back then get it.

I think I just been scammed.. she told me to give her money and I did and no response for like half n hour
Thanks, @mazel22 for view and reply. You will get a response but do not trust her EA, It can stop at any time. I bought in mid of November and it stopped working after one month and when i complained to her, he told me to buy another latest version with 50% discount.

yeah right like he's going to refund. HE didn't even give me the full product. and he told me its not finished. He said to wait 2 weeks and then try for a whole month to get a refund.

did you also get the Winner Life Changer EA_full_version.ex4 ?? I think it doesn't work its bull crap

did you also get the Winner Life Changer EA_full_version.ex4 ?? I think it doesn't work its bull crap
I bought Life Changer EA.ex4 file in November mid and it worked for just one month and then stopped working. After complaining to them about not working, they gave silly excuses and last week on they confirmed I have to buy a new version and as I bought one month back to I can get 50% discount. Now see earlier version was around $360 and new one $410 so now I have to pay $205 to get the new version and that's also not sure how long it will work. It's all crap. Forget about this EA.

I bought the Life Changer V3 last week for $409 and they sent me V1. I tried it but its a Martingale EA, I asked for the V3 to be sent instead but they have totally ignored all my messages. Stay away BIG SCAM. I also bought mine from Queen Veronica

I bought the Life Changer V3 last week for $409 and they sent me V1. I tried it but its a Martingale EA, I asked for the V3 to be sent instead but they have totally ignored all my messages. Stay away BIG SCAM. I also bought mine from Queen Veronica
Why didn't you search about them before you invested the money?

Back