Be aware of these SCAMS on telegram

Can anyone tell me is Cruze forex is legit or not? They have a review channel also. Let me know please.

No Facebook. No Website. No MyFxBook. Promises of returns = BS. Scam.

Do your own chart analysis, or go with some legit Forex Signal companies or practice scalping if you have lots of time.

Hi tonyakc I’ve also been recently scammed pleaseeee if you know of any legit telegram account manager that’s a professional please I’d really appreciate you sending me his info or link it’s been really difficult for me finding an actual professional forex account manager.Please I’ll really appreciate a reply. Thank you

FPA Forums Team Note: Do not ask for company recommendations in Scam Alerts. The recommended company's name would be permanently tied to complaints against unrelated companies. Instead, open a thread in the Forex Company Comparisons folder.

Check REMOVED official. It looks legit

FPA Forums Team Note: Did you red the message you were quoting? Recommending a company in a Scam Alerts thread permanently ties the company's name to complaints against unrelated companies. DO NOT recommend companies in Scam Alerts, unless you want to end up in Spam Cat' food bowl.

I feel so stupid. Got scammed $2k promising weekly returns on investments binary and FX. NEVER EVER send money to a stranger on telegram.

Name: @fxbinarylord
admin: Gab

BINARY PROFITS MASTER

He's a Nigerian scammer, don't fall for his words! At least, I'm saving other people from falling into his scam.

forexbitearn.com totally SCAM. Stay away. They will show you users are getting withdrawal from there system and you properly want to test with a smaller amount e.g. $20 to start with them and you get withdrawal 2 times and then you can not withdraw and can not reinvest the same amount in your account, you have to add more to do so and once you reach to next level they will block you from telegram and them will withdraw on fake account but not yours and you are kicked out of telegram group so you can not do anything.

Stay away with any of these types of websites who says to invest some and they will trade and give you return.

Forex SCAMMERS on Telegram:

Trade by Bruce - Bruce Webb. He also has a website "tradewithbruce.com. Gave him $1k USD to start. Gives me an account on meta5trader.com. Sent him message about the website and transaction and no response. Later found out that meta5trader.com is a hoax website.

The millionare forex & crypto trading - @machsha_fx. Gave $550 USD to start. Creates an account on icfxmarkets.com. Tells you to cash out on the balance and says you have to pay tax on the balance upfront via bitcoin. Gets you to send an email to support@icfxmarkets.com to cash out. They reply with btc address to send to, you make payment, then they send a reply saying the processing fee is $15k in order to transfer the funds. Later found out that icfxmarkets.com is a hoax website.

Trusted Options - Edith Nelson. Invest minimum of $2.5k, get $25K in return in 7 days. This person was referred by someone called @SCAMEXPOSURE of SCAM DETECTIVES channel. Because SCAM DETECTIVES exposes scammers publicly, referring to another scammer...this is just tells me that Telegram is just full of scammers in the Forex area. Too good to be true, is a SCAM.

Beware. @machsha_fx changed username to @swang2020. Same scammer.

[QUOTE = "Arjun89, publicación: 352519, miembro: 208757"]
¿Puede alguien me dice es Cruze de divisas es de fiar o no? Tienen un canal de revisión también. Por favor házmelo saber.
[/ CITAR]

Buenas, es una estafa, a mi me han estafado 3000 $ ...Tienen un canal vip de señales, en el cual estaba yo, aparentemente normal. Cuando vi eso de la inversion invertí, y cuando pasó el mes y debían de pagarme me bloqueron por privado... aun estoy dentro del canal vip, y me he dado cuenta que lo unico que hacen es copiar señales de otros grupos.

Hi Friends,

I am scammed by below persons on telegram so wanted to advise you all that do not do anything with these persons:

1) Queen Veronica - @FX_Club OR _Forex Queens Club_ : Selling EA for a higher price around $400, which works for a couple of months and suddenly can stop any time after a month or two and then she will ask for more money to get a new version. Do not buy any EA from this on telegram.

2) Forex Market Captain OR @Rickyadmin : Do not give your account management to this person. He will burn your account. He doesn't know how to do risk management and put higher lots and if the trade goes against you then he will close with the higher loss.

3) @jmchuyjm : Selling BOT which will burn your account whenever the price goes very up or very down.

Its just a suggestion that do not do any business with these guys on telegram. This is to help other traders for forex not to promote anybody.

Thanks
Not just scams but bad signals groups are everywhere

Anyone heard about VentureFX or Cruze Forex investment plan?
Don't go for it. I was about to join. Them but did my research. They are scammers. I screenshoted this of someone else. They got scammed and they released their chat.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200107-001622.jpg
    Screenshot_20200107-001622.jpg
    489.1 KB · Views: 64
Do you know what's funny? While all of us are exposing the scammers here on FPA, the scammers are calling FPA a scam. LOL! The irony.

Back