Be aware of these SCAMS on telegram

Thanks for usefull info guys
please help me if you can
dose anybody has any info of Forex Captain Market @Rickyadmin on telegram
he scammed me on telegram and now i cant find him any were,
i’ll be so thankfull
please help

Anthony fx and Lauren Walter who are admins of APPROVED BINARY/FOREX TRADING SIGNAL
Also, I suspect Forex global market (https://t.me/forexglobalmarket) admin @Anthonyfx2 is the same Guy as the pattern and the way he communicate is the same and video testimonial he has added are of different groups or different names he's been using in the past. So beware. Not sure though.

Most things on Telegram are a scam. Only a few legit ones out there.
anyone know best quality signals channel in telegram or all are scam ????

FPA Forums Team Note: Do not ask for recommendations in Scam Alerts. If someone recommends a channel in this thread, that will permanently tie the channel to all the scam complaints in this thread. If you want recommendations, open a thread in Forex Company Comparisons.

A channel called Forex Trader 11, Admin posts screenshot of highly growing managed accounts, gave him my account for management he opened with big lot and when i asked him he said it was a sure call no need to worry, minutes later my account is blown and he has blocked me!!
Keep off guys.
his username is @forextrader11

I had the same experience too from Forex Trader 11. First day he made some profits and requested me to pay his share. After paying his share, he doesn't even reply to our messages and he wiped out my account the next day. His telegram group says use money management, but when he manages our account he doesn't use money management at all. All greedy lots. People should stay away from him.........

Hi Readers and prospective Investors,

after my previous experience of being scammed by traders on telegram group I went on hunting such scammers by investing less than USD 100 to see how they react. This is the new scammers I caught. They were maintaining a telegram group called "@bitcoin trading investment and legit platform" admins were @Brightpeacock66 (profile pic given in the telegram group of so called Mr. Bright Peacock as attached) and previously there had been many admins (@Brightpeacok66 &
@steve_wilsonThe)

and offering below plans.

So I opted to take USD 30 plan for testing and later Bright informed that I have to pay bitcoin mining fee of USD 100 which I declined. Then I googled and understand to get the fast withdrawal we have to pay some mining fee which I counter offer to pay US 40 and he agreed. After done all this he said wait for your profit and his company will email me. I have received the email from his so called company from a gmail account
Bitcoin Generating software online <bitcoingeneratingsoftwareonlin@gmail.com>
asking for withdrawal fee of USD 200. Email as follows,

Quote;

Hello Esteemed investor. We wish to inform you that your Trade period is completed, your total earnings is $2000.55(USD) with an Express trading account,your withdrawal payment is $200.00(USD) which is the 20% of your potential earnings.The fee of you is $200.0(USD) cannot be bypass and should be deposited as soon as possible ..This process will be done as soon as we see you deposited your money,and you make sure after getting this your payout it a must you provide the platforms a greater vedio cause that all what others Happy investors do after getting their payout. Then after you see your payout get back to me when you receive it so we will be free from you

unquote

Exported Data
Bright Peacock

BITCOIN TRADING INVESTMENT AND LEGIT PLATFORM

BITCOIN CLOUD EXCHANGE POLICY GRATEFUL RATE
WINDOWS ARE NOW OPEN. THE OFFICIAL INVESTMENT PLANS ARE:

Payout in 3 hours

Invest $30 earn $300

Invest $50 earn $500

Invest $100 earn $1000

Invest $200 earn $2000

Invest $300 earn $3000

Invest $400 earn $4000

Invest $500 earn $5000

Invest $1000 earn $10000

Invest $2000 earn $20000

Invest $3000 earn $30000

Invest $4000 earn $40000

Invest $5000 earn $50000

Invest $6000 earn $60000

No withdrawal Fee's
No hidden Fee's

Message t.me/Brightpeacock66

Bright Peacock

unquote

So Guys/Gals Beware of such scammers and do not fall for such traps.

Telegram creator should restrict changing the admins for groups once created and changing the group names once people subscribed. This way people will not be able to rename such scammed groups and change their admin names to a different name. I presume by doing so people will not be scammed by such looser.

Attachments

• messages2.zip
    183.4 KB · Views: 2
  • messages.zip
    8.6 KB · Views: 0
  • photo_2020-05-22_17-42-16.jpg
    photo_2020-05-22_17-42-16.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 1
Hello

Please can you help me verify this binary. com Account Manager. He claims to be real good.

This is his Telegram Account - t.me/Binary5Ticks

This is the link to his Telegram Channel - t.me/joinchat/AAAAAE7nCTlt-JIztSVCaQ

This is a link to his YouTube Channel -

This is his email address - Forexbinarykey@gmail.com and successteamyz@gmail.com (this second email might be another person as you would see in the YouTube Channel).

Thanks.

1. Check the reviews for the broker. https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/5006/www.binary.com

Does a 1.6 star rating sound like a safe place to put your money.

2. Anyone can set up a video and open a telegram channel. Read this whole thread to see how many telegram channels are nothing but lies. If he's really so great, why doesn't he have a website and an independently verified track record at a better rated broker.

3. Binaries have been banned in country after country. They took all the worst possible aspects of forex trading and merged them into a crooked game of roulette.

Don't waste your time or money on binaries or on self-proclaimed genius Telegram traders.

50-100% daily? Let's see what happens with 10% daily compounded and 200 trading days in a year.

$1 becomes $189,905,276. That's over 189 million dollars.

How about 2 years?

$1 becomes $36,064,014,027,524,435. That's over 36 quadrillion dollars.

The Earth's total GPD was 85 Trillion in 2018. $36 quadrillion would pretty much let you buy everything on Earth leaving you plenty of money to pay Elon Musk to build you a palace on Mars.

So, if this guy is so great, why would he need 1 cent from you or anyone else?

Last edited:
Back