Be aware of these SCAMS on telegram

Thanks for your reply, really do appreciate. 10% of what number did you calculate exactly cause this number is way over-head.
In his channel, if you scrutinized it thoroughly from beginning to end, he is proposing Account management and copy Trade and also teaching how to trade according to him. He is also into other forex business of you checked out the posts on both his YouTube and telegram channels but I think he might be mainly into binary cause that is all he posts about. I can't remember how I even stumbled on him, I think it was an email he sent to me cause I now occasion receive email from him or them. I contacted him privately through telegram and he said he does copy trade for free with a minimum capital of $500 and guaranteed daily profit of 10% of your capital but we know how copy Trade can be if there is a delay and you can which I related him about and he now told me that account management is better which involves also 500$ capital and 50-100% daily profit (hard to believe). For both copy Trade and account management, the profits are shared 50/50 (also hard to believe). Keeps posting on his channel how he grew $50 to $630 on Account management and copy Trade and when I told him I had only $50 as capital, that he should also help me grow my $50, he said his minimum capital balance allowed us $500. When I confronted him on what he posted on his channel how he grew account from $50-$630, if it was his family member's account, he now said it was his personal account (I'm sure he got the idea from what I said). I now confronted him on another one he posted on his channel of how he grew $200 to $682, he hasn't replied since 2 days cause I'm sure he doesn't have what to say. I wanted to try him first with $50 dollars but he kept refusing, insisting that my minimum balance must be $500. I've seen so much frauds online both youtube and telegram even whatsapp. People mostly complain of YouTube and telegram, how it's very easy to get or buy followers on telegram channels, I've seen sites where they sell followers for telegram channels do it's also very easy to have a channel with thousands of hundreds of thousands followers but here's the trick, you can never see the followers and you can never post anything on the group so nobody can complain or say anything, everything is locked out. People have complained of how they gave their accounts to so called account managers or pros and they blew their accounts in minutes but my question is, why would someone just be wicked enough to blow someone's hard earned money, what's the gain? When I scrolled up on his channel, I've seen he has changed his name sometimes, and I found also found out the he was once unavailable for like a week and didn't post anything and when he resumed, he said he had alot of things going and that he relocated to Cyprus and dropped a number to contact him. That number is not working as my mobile network tells me its 'not assigned to any customer'. As I also scrolled up, I noticed he initially asked people to invest in them, that is send money to them so they can trade with your money, that they have professionals trading for them and he posted whatsapp messages of transactions with clients, how he told clients that their share has been sent to them and all that which is also one of the characteristics of fraudsters. These are the little I have noticed from just a little scrolling as I haven't even scrolled to the very beginning to see everything, how many times he has changed and all that which is why I gave you everything as you will have the better tools to do better digging. Also you will notice that the voice in the initial YouTube videos has changed and I have confronted him on this without any response. You know, one of the characteristics of a fraudster is it takes a very long time for them to respond to your questions as they have to think of something convincing to say. I have asked him his name and he didn't reply but I also scrolled up his channel and found videos where he mentioned his name and I already know the guy is from Nigeria from his accent on one of his YouTube videos. I've told him also to open his channel so clients can testify of his 'good works' but he has also refused to that making me suspect it's a bought channel.

Hello

Please can you help me verify this binary. com Account Manager. He claims to be real good.

This is his Telegram Account - t.me/Binary5Ticks

This is the link to his Telegram Channel - t.me/joinchat/AAAAAE7nCTlt-JIztSVCaQ

This is a link to his YouTube Channel -

This is his email address - Forexbinarykey@gmail.com and successteamyz@gmail.com (this second email might be another person as you would see in the YouTube Channel).

Thanks.

100% scam. There's no make money fast scheme out there, nowhere.
It even looks like you're doing some advertising here for him?! You also wrote me a private message here on FPA. Are you one of those scammers too? :rolleyes:

100% scam. There's no make money fast scheme out there, nowhere.
It even looks like you're doing some advertising here for him?! You also wrote me a private message here on FPA. Are you one of those scammers too? :rolleyes:
Absolutely not, I'm trying to do a thorough investigation. I'm asked multiple people here even the Admin to investigate. I'm just earnestly looking for the right perfect place to invest. I would like daily returns but it seems daily returns are filled with fraudsters. I put out everything I know about him or them so as you and other people could help me do a real investigation as I don't have all the tools for that. I've asked them relevant questions but I feel I haven't asked all the right questions, that why I'm soliciting for help to investigate. I contacted Deriv too and the last msg I got from one of their employees was that he was an affiliate and that from what he(Deriv staff) saw, he hadn't seen any complaints about him(the said account manager) but that they wouldn't advice giving out my account to someone to manage. So I sent a message back to him asking how he knew that this guy was an affiliate and how did he do his investigation and if he did a investigation at all. Haven't gotten his reply. Did you investigate them also? Did you contact them or chat with them? Cause we need to really find out who he or they are as many will definitely fall prey if they are fraudsters. I had to contact Binary and Deriv direct so as to expose these people if they are fraudsters. So, please help me do some digging too and I will greatly appreciate your feedback. Thanks

Thanks for your reply, really do appreciate. 10% of what number did you calculate exactly cause this number is way over-head.

The video you posted shows an image claiming 50-100% per day. I used 10% per day, which sounds like a reasonable number until you do the math.

I started with $1 just to show how crazy it was. If you invest first thing Monday, by the end of the day, you would have 1.10. Then at the end of Tuesday, you would have 10% more than $1.10, which would give you $1.21.

Although there will be minor rounding errors, I did a very simple calculation for the year. 1.1 times itself 200 times. Or, 1.1^200. For 2 year, I used 400 instead of 200.

Any calculator that gives you an x^y function can be used to determine what happens over time with money compounded at a fixed rate. It's also not hard to set up a spreadsheet to repeatly multiple balance each day by a fixed amount.

There are several ways this kind of offer can work. All of them turn out bad for you.

1. You place your money with Binary.com and let this guy trade it. He obviously is either lying or is deeply deluded about how profitable this will be, Either way, your account gets wiped out.
2. You send the money to him. He puts it onto binary.com and blows it all.
3. You send the money to him. He tells you he put it into binary.com, but really puts most or all if it in his own pocket. He might even pay you a small amount of your non-existent profits, but this is only to encourage you to invest more. This is how Ponzi schemes work.

These two articles should put you in a much safer position to look at managed investments:

How Not to Lose All Your Money in a Managed Forex Account

Ponzi Schemes and HYIPs - Free Money Traps

Read both of these now. Knowing the information in those articles will protect you from many investment scams.

The video you posted shows an image claiming 50-100% per day. I used 10% per day, which sounds like a reasonable number until you do the math.

I started with $1 just to show how crazy it was. If you invest first thing Monday, by the end of the day, you would have 1.10. Then at the end of Tuesday, you would have 10% more than $1.10, which would give you $1.21.

Although there will be minor rounding errors, I did a very simple calculation for the year. 1.1 times itself 200 times. Or, 1.1^200. For 2 year, I used 400 instead of 200.

Any calculator that gives you an x^y function can be used to determine what happens over time with money compounded at a fixed rate. It's also not hard to set up a spreadsheet to repeatly multiple balance each day by a fixed amount.

There are several ways this kind of offer can work. All of them turn out bad for you.

1. You place your money with Binary.com and let this guy trade it. He obviously is either lying or is deeply deluded about how profitable this will be, Either way, your account gets wiped out.
2. You send the money to him. He puts it onto binary.com and blows it all.
3. You send the money to him. He tells you he put it into binary.com, but really puts most or all if it in his own pocket. He might even pay you a small amount of your non-existent profits, but this is only to encourage you to invest more. This is how Ponzi schemes work.

These two articles should put you in a much safer position to look at managed investments:

How Not to Lose All Your Money in a Managed Forex Account

Ponzi Schemes and HYIPs - Free Money Traps

Read both of these now. Knowing the information in those articles will protect you from many investment scams.
Thanks for your reply. Started a conversation with you. Thanks

hi every one's here....
i'm on telegram chanel with this group...any one knows this chanel are Legit ir Scammer....
with this i attach to screenshot if them....
thank u ....

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200704-154728.png
    Screenshot_20200704-154728.png
    171.1 KB · Views: 28
  • Screenshot_20200704-154713.png
    Screenshot_20200704-154713.png
    447.2 KB · Views: 25
  • Screenshot_20200704-154651.png
    Screenshot_20200704-154651.png
    562 KB · Views: 19
@Strejdo, this is Mutasim Billah and you took Skill FX mix DFS from me and I supplied you the EA. Nothing about scamming here. I informed you that the EA is aggressive type and no guarantee of profit. You run the EA 1st day and lost some balance. After that you stopped the EA and also stopped communication with me. Why write post here to prove me as scammer?
Be gentle.
Why will you sell a product which isn't guarantee yet

Hi everyone

Any one know if this channels are scam
Dailyfx signals
Bearbull signals
Signalfx
Worldfx A-K

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200708-110023.jpg
    Screenshot_20200708-110023.jpg
    354.5 KB · Views: 11
  • Screenshot_20200708-110042.jpg
    Screenshot_20200708-110042.jpg
    335.9 KB · Views: 10
  • Screenshot_20200708-110053.jpg
    Screenshot_20200708-110053.jpg
    273.6 KB · Views: 10
  • Screenshot_20200708-110122.jpg
    Screenshot_20200708-110122.jpg
    336.9 KB · Views: 8
I have been scammed. I saw so many advert of bulldozer robot on Instagram and later join the bulldozer robot group on Instagram . The person in charge is Antoine. I paid $299 for the mobile version but after receiving my fund, he asked for proof which I did and later to me his server has been hacked that I should be using the computer version first then later he will send the mobile. The computer version which he sent was totally rubbish loosing every time.
Attached to this message is proof

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200706-125902.png
    Screenshot_20200706-125902.png
    558.1 KB · Views: 13
  • Screenshot_20200706-125949.png
    Screenshot_20200706-125949.png
    126.4 KB · Views: 13
  • Screenshot_20200706-130013.png
    Screenshot_20200706-130013.png
    131.9 KB · Views: 12
  • Screenshot_20200706-130905.png