Be aware of these SCAMS on telegram

Hello

Please be weary of this FRAUDSTERS. FINALLY TESTED THEM AND THEY BLEW MY BINARY.COM ACCOUNT. FIRST CLASS CRIMINALS THEY ARE. FLEE FROM HIM OR THEM LIKE THE CHINESE PLAGUE.

This is his Telegram Account - t.me/Binary5Ticks

This is the link to his Telegram Channel - t.me/joinchat/AAAAAE7nCTlt-JIztSVCaQ

This is a link to his YouTube Channel -

This is his email address - Forexbinarykey@gmail.com and successteamyz@gmail.com (this second email might be another person as you would see in the YouTube Channel).

Thanks.

You should just run away from people who're promising you more than 2% daily! That's it. Most pro-traders can make an averaging 0.4% per day, but on long-term, which still makes you something above 100% per year. If all those people really could make so much money in such a short time, they'd all already be quadrillionairs, aren't they? ;):D

Hello

Please be weary of this FRAUDSTERS. FINALLY TESTED THEM AND THEY BLEW MY BINARY.COM ACCOUNT. FIRST CLASS CRIMINALS THEY ARE. FLEE FROM HIM OR THEM LIKE THE CHINESE PLAGUE.

If only you had asked about them first. Oh wait, you did.

Hello

Please can you help me verify this binary. com Account Manager. He claims to be real good.

If only someone had warned you about him. Oh wait, I did.

1. Check the reviews for the broker. https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/5006/www.binary.com

Does a 1.6 star rating sound like a safe place to put your money.

2. Anyone can set up a video and open a telegram channel. Read this whole thread to see how many telegram channels are nothing but lies. If he's really so great, why doesn't he have a website and an independently verified track record at a better rated broker.

3. Binaries have been banned in country after country. They took all the worst possible aspects of forex trading and merged them into a crooked game of roulette.

Don't waste your time or money on binaries or on self-proclaimed genius Telegram traders.

50-100% daily? Let's see what happens with 10% daily compounded and 200 trading days in a year.

$1 becomes $189,905,276. That's over 189 million dollars.

How about 2 years?

$1 becomes $36,064,014,027,524,435. That's over 36 quadrillion dollars.

The Earth's total GPD was 85 Trillion in 2018. $36 quadrillion would pretty much let you buy everything on Earth leaving you plenty of money to pay Elon Musk to build you a palace on Mars.

So, if this guy is so great, why would he need 1 cent from you or anyone else?

So did Marco.

100% scam. There's no make money fast scheme out there, nowhere.

And I warned you in a private conversation too.

So why did you go ahead and let an obvious scammer (who you were warned about) start trading for you on a very low rated binary broker (that you were also warned about)?

How much did you lose?

If only you had asked about them first. Oh wait, you did.

If only someone had warned you about him. Oh wait, I did.

So did Marco.

And I warned you in a private conversation too.

So why did you go ahead and let an obvious scammer (who you were warned about) start trading for you on a very low rated binary broker (that you were also warned about)?

How much did you lose?
$50

No one is going to make you rich on a $50 investment. Anyone who promises to do this is lying.

If you don't repeat this mistake, maybe that $50 is well spent.

For now, learn about trading and investing. If your bank offers interest bearing savings accounts, open one. By the time you are ready to put real money into the market again, you'll know a lot more and will be less likely to throw your money away again.

Hello

This is a link to his YouTube Channel -

This is his email address - Forexbinarykey@gmail.com and successteamyz@gmail.com (this second email might be another person as you would see in the YouTube Channel).

Thanks.

But I have joined his program before. It was last year n he made lots of profit. I started with $298, I waited for less than a week, n he gave profit more than 200. So from $298 to more than $400.

BE WEARY!! THE PERSON ABOVE☝ IS THE SCAMMER HIMSELF. ADMIN, PLEASE REPORT (IF POSSIBLE) AND REMOVE "barcelona2020" IMMEDIATELY BEFORE PEOPLE FALL PREY. AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE!!

Back