Be aware of these SCAMS on telegram

Hello

Please be weary of this FRAUDSTERS. FINALLY TESTED THEM AND THEY BLEW MY BINARY.COM ACCOUNT. FIRST CLASS CRIMINALS THEY ARE. FLEE FROM HIM OR THEM LIKE THE CHINESE PLAGUE.

This is his Telegram Account - t.me/Binary5Ticks

This is the link to his Telegram Channel - t.me/joinchat/AAAAAE7nCTlt-JIztSVCaQ

This is a link to his YouTube Channel -

This is his email address - Forexbinarykey@gmail.com and successteamyz@gmail.com (this second email might be another person as you would see in the YouTube Channel).

Thanks.

Absolutely scam. I didn't get my money after invest here. He didn't reply my chat and telegram. Don't waste your money here.

Hi any one here,
I'm looking information about expert option in telegram channel, plz share the information.
Thanks.

Hi any one here,
I'm looking information about expert option in telegram channel, plz share the information.
Thanks.
better looking for online forums instead telegram, telegram is too anonymous. you can make fake identity there and there is no support from the telegram team if you're scammed (hopefully not)
maybe you can see the mql5 forum for example

[MQL5 SIGNALS] [MQL5 SIGNALS (VIP)] [SCAM]

Telegram: @Mql5Support

I paid $139 USD for the VIP channel and only to realize he provides ONLY 1-2 SIGNALS FOR EVERY 2 WEEKS.

Then he will recommend the members in VIP channel to buy another VVIP subscription called Millionaire Club telegram channel for $999 USD.

I went to clarify with him and got kicked out in his VIP channel.

Wasted my $139 USD totally.

Please join his channel at your own judgement and discretion.

TOTAL SCAM!!!

-------

[Grando Pip]

I engaged them for their account management, $500 USD got blown in 1 hour

-------

[XM Management]

I engaged them for their account management, $500 USD got blown in 6 hour

Asked to top up another $500 into the account and got blown in less then 30 mins

------

Refer here to the real deal:
facebook.com/vipForexChannelForSale

I got scam by him also.
If you are having a serious problem with a company, you should open your own thread in Scam Alerts and give details.

Why your own thread?

1. If the person who started this thread has their issue resolved, this whole thread will be marked as resolved.

2. Your thread can have a link from your review. This makes your issue more visible.

3. Issues can be different. Having your own thread makes it easier to get advice specific to resolving your issue.

Provide free mql5 channel signals with warranty

ارائه سیگنال های رایگان کانال mql5 با ضمانت نامه

@Mql5team
t.me/mql5official

The above link is the fake page. They have 5700 subscribers. If you open their channel you can see that around November 12th was the last day they sent the real pages signals. They were reported and got kicked out and didnt sent any signals for a few days well. Then they came back saying that they are changing the format of their signals with 3 TPs. Thats because they found someone else's signals to steal.

Provide free mql5 channel signals with warranty ارائه سیگنال های رایگان کانال mql5 با ضمانت نامه @Mql5team t.me/mql5official

t.me/joinchat/AAAAAEX-eV5O76xT1w3rNQ

This link is the real page. It has 6.6k subscribers and their signal format are consistant. They guy doesnt even do account management. You can ask him yourselves.

Also notice how the real page has an S at the end of signalS and the fake page doesnt.
So this group in telegram is legal and we can trust him? t.me/joinchat/AAAAAEX-eV5O76xT1w3rNQ

Back