Be aware of these SCAMS on telegram

Seems Telegram has become a huge hotbed for this type of activity. Almost a new version of "cold calling".
Interesting Telegram seems to have way more of it though then any of the other messenger/social media apps/sites.

I bought Battlefield EA from a seller on Telegram.
Skrill details:
Email: inforobotrading@gmail.com
Recipient name: Pruthvigowda A

Did all the setting as instructed.
Set to run on just using 1pair (GBPUSD)
Blew up my $200 account in 4days.
Seller not responding to text.
Has blocked me on Telegram.

Stay out from this untrustworthy seller.

Why didn't you search about them before you invested the money?
I searched but not found anything negative so I decided to invest and as I mentioned it's not like it was not working, It was working fine for around one month then after one month it stopped working and then they asked for more money to get an update which is not ethical.

So I decided to post here so other people can find it and stay away from them.

Is there any harm to post?

Wanted to add one more account burner/scammer from telegram who do account management and put high lots thinking that market will go in his side always and it reverts and loss in trade with a margin call always in the account. The account was in red always with 60-80% margin when he was doing trades. No risk management.

@Masterlevel
https://t.me/forexmasteraccountmanagement

Stay away from this even if he shows a high profit in a day because next day your account will burn. I tried it with 1k and in 4 hours it was 3k luckily and next day no balance, all gone with losses with high lots multiple trades and to save the account when it's about to reach 50%, he has to cut the trades.

t.me/forexmasterlevelss

Wanted to add one more account burner/scammer from telegram who do account management and put high lots thinking that market will go in his side always and it reverts and loss in trade with a margin call always in the account. The account was in red always with 60-80% margin when he was doing trades. No risk management.

@Masterlevel
t.me/forexmasterlevelss

Stay away from this even if he shows a high profit in a day because next day your account will burn. I tried it with 1k and in 4 hours it was 3k luckily and next day no balance, all gone with losses with high lots multiple trades and to save the account when it's about to reach 50%, he has to cut the trades.

Back