Be aware of these SCAMS on telegram

100% SCAM : @Raybonet admin of group Fx Profit Kings®

Not doing trading with risk management and putting higher lots and burning account. After burning he is not replying also. After waiting for 5 days with no reply, I decided to post here to warn you that do not choose this person for your account management.

Another SCAM for life the account management and doing just normal trades which give you big DD. He is busy always in his own stuff and trading is side work for him and he presents like he is a big trader and trading teacher. Charging a lot of money for a base on lifetime account management and enjoy and just gained 40% of account in 4 months. And when tried to contact him, got big promises and no improvement in the account from weeks so decided to do it myself and now have to fight with all DD he has given.

@KhawarFx
+923006496045

Khawar fx Team
t.me/Khawarfxteam

Stay away from the guy and don't believe what he posts in Telegram Channel.

Very nice thread exposing the scams

@fxperfectsignals on Telegram

The admin gave me an investor password one-month-old and when asked him about the owner of the account they started responding in dumb insulting ways. Potentially a scam that doesn't have any proof to back up their claims. They hide their VIP group count as well.

Forex trend signal channel, with the following link web.telegram.org/#/im?p=c1092444277_11512410544531485694 wouldnt give me their investor password of a six month old account to back up their claims. Also their paid channel dont have a name related to their brand's, potentially copy pasting it from some other signal provider.

Attachments

• FX Perfect signals report.pdf
    483.6 KB · Views: 29
  • fx perfext signals dumb responses admin.png
    fx perfext signals dumb responses admin.png
    131.4 KB · Views: 33
  • forex trend 6 month old acc inv objections.png
    forex trend 6 month old acc inv objections.png
    65.7 KB · Views: 32
Fx Perfect Signals Channel is real channel. No frout with me.I am working with him 1 yrs running . Fx Perfect Signals channel no provide investor password. They just provide Signals. I am happy provide best signals. May God bless Him.

Fx Perfect Signals Channel is real channel. No frout with me. I am working with him 1 yrs running. Fx Perfect Signals channel no provide investor password. They just provide Signals. I am happy provide best signals. May God bless Him.

You are not a customer, you are the admin of FX Perfect, your account was created today to sort out your mess. Your chat with me is on the screenshots, being hideous to me your potential customer, calling out 'daddy' issues that imply that im a b'''''.

If your customer service is so bad, that is so difficult to mess up, then imagine how bad your signal service could be.

Stay away from this telegram group:
Forex's Entrepreneurs Club
reachable at this link
t.me/Forexsignals0
They have an only one business model. They overload your account to achieve the best profit. Then if trade is closed in profit, they imediately ask you to pay their fee and the process restarts only if you pay. If profit is closed in loss, they burn your account and bye.
They do not respect the 30% max DD policy as promised in chat. His name is Badar Habib and accepts skrill payments at the following mail:
forex.signals@yahoo.com

This is a nice post to help new people not to be scammed. Here i add another forex scammer:

mark3twatch.com

WhatsApp : +14433530127

Write us via Telegram t.me/mark3twatch

Write us via Mail mark3twatch@gmail.com

Write us via Twitter twitter.com/mark3twatch?s=09

He claimed to be expert but a lot of signal cause loss. Only post a good signal. Initially i joined under copy trade. But after losing 40% he said he will continue as account management. Even said going to cover 50% loss if it happened.

After blewing the whole margin due go bad risk management, he blocked me in telegram and no news since

3) @jmchuyjm : Selling BOT which will burn your account whenever the price goes very up or very down.

Can you please send the name of BOT here on in pm ?

Hi Friends,

I am scammed by below persons on telegram so wanted to advise you all that do not do anything with these persons:

1) Queen Veronica - @FX_Club OR _Forex Queens Club_ : Selling EA for a higher price around $400, which works for a couple of months and suddenly can stop any time after a month or two and then she will ask for more money to get a new version. Do not buy any EA from this on telegram.

2) Forex Market Captain OR @Rickyadmin : Do not give your account management to this person. He will burn your account. He doesn't know how to do risk management and put higher lots and if the trade goes against you then he will close with the higher loss.

3) @jmchuyjm : Selling BOT which will burn your account whenever the price goes very up or very down.

Its just a suggestion that do not do any business with these guys on telegram. This is to help other traders for forex not to promote anybody.

Thanks

There’s another telegram channel that posts totally wrong weekly reports. It’s title is “Exclusive Technical Analysis”.
Link: https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAEuLkMhIVpx7i5s6uQ

The owner of channel posts signals in paid channel and then delete them if they don’t work. Also posts wrong weekly results in paid channel and forward them to free channel and then right away delete from paid channel. You will not find any weekly results report in paid channel but free channel has it all.
When you ask about such things, every time you will get reply “wait” nothing else.
Stay away from this.

Back